Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Are these 97's the most limited they've produced so far? Seems like none of the usual youtubers/social media personalities have been showing them off

It sucks sometimes we stand by. So u can get bumped off and spend half a day waiting for a seat.

This hit home lol bruh there’s times were you’ll spend all day going from gate to gate because flights get crazy oversold but they you always got that one time we’re you just know you not gunna make it but some how your name gets called :smokin

Are these 97's the most limited they've produced so far? Seems like none of the usual youtubers/social media personalities have been showing them off
NYC only + all the possible ways of getting them were difficult (Snkrs Pass, Kith with less than a hundred pairs, DSM which gets botted, and we'll see about Empty Gallery)

Surprised these are only at 1k

NYC only + all the possible ways of getting them were difficult (Snkrs Pass, Kith with less than a hundred pairs, DSM which gets botted, and we'll see about Empty Gallery)

Surprised these are only at 1k
I’m not surprised these are only at 1K. Dudes aren’t going to want to rock them and the women aren’t hype beasts for sneakers like we are. Don’t get me wrong, they’re hype beasts for a lot of other things but I don’t know any women sitting with beads of sweat above their brows waiting to cop the latest hyped sneaker. I think the shoes are nice but I would not wear them. Not knocking you guys who can pull them off but I’m not that dude. If I cop they will go straight to Stock X.

I’m not surprised these are only at 1K. Dudes aren’t going to want to rock them and the women aren’t hype beasts for sneakers like we are. Don’t get me wrong, they’re hype beasts for a lot of other things but I don’t know any women sitting with beads of sweat above their brows waiting to cop the latest hyped sneaker. I think the shoes are nice but I would not wear them. Not knocking you guys who can pull them off but I’m not that dude. If I cop they will go straight to Stock X.

Straight up

Do you guys think I can trade Undefeated x Kobe 1 Protro Yellow Camo’s for the Serena 97’s? 8.5 if anyone is wondering. I need anything Nike Tennis related so these are a must for me.

Don't say this out loud, next week there will the first hypebeast youtube female running the channel all by herself and presenting shoes while barely wearing underwear and after one week = 1 million followers.

"today I am showing you all the super limited off-white nike blazer mid, ah ****, they are actually air max 97, just read the box tag" LOLOLOLOL

Don't say this out loud, next week there will the first hypebeast youtube female running the channel all by herself and presenting shoes while barely wearing underwear and after one week = 1 million followers.

"today I am showing you all the super limited off-white nike blazer mid, ah ****, they are actually air max 97, just read the box tag" LOLOLOLOL

There’s some that rock yeezy 700’s only lol

Late post of yesterday’s shenanigans. Tried to rock with the zip tie but just couldn’t bring myself to wear it out the house lol. Just realized my girls Yeezy slides are in the pic :nerd:
F58B404A-F888-4711-BC1B-0DFF7CB438C3.jpeg

If there was to be a Snkrs stash at the us open for the Serena’s, how close do you have to be to the Bluetooth beacon? Like if the stash was in Ashe stadium do you actually have to be in there. Or just somewhere on the grounds?

Back
Top Bottom