Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Can say the same with prestos

Anything that’s a collab and limited is “resuscitated”
not at all. people were clamoring for the OG prestos and it wasn't because of off-white. blazers have been constantly coming out with hits. even supreme came out with several blazers before OW was even around.

as much as I like these blazers I hate how blazer highs fit. last pair I had was the zoo York blazers and I got rid of those after one wear.

I have the white blazers and it’s only right to get the black pair. The pumpkin one is ok but it’ll be nice to have both cuz Halloween is my favorite “holiday”.

When being a reseller backfires

Attachments

• 548F2522-4AE2-4C8F-83A7-CB1ED904B200.png
    548F2522-4AE2-4C8F-83A7-CB1ED904B200.png
    934.4 KB · Views: 170
I’m torn. My grails, the OG Vapormax just arrived to StockX and didn’t pass authentication. :frown: I can’t believe someone tried to send a fake.

I’m torn. My grails, the OG Vapormax just arrived to StockX and didn’t pass authentication. :frown: I can’t believe someone tried to send a fake.

Not passing authentication doesn't always mean fake. Could be some flaw or some missing stuff. Or if it was fake, most of the time the seller doesn't know they have a fake. It's not like people intentionally think they're going to outsmart an authenticator

I hope those Blazers just drop and it's no dumb scratch off thing. That ish getting played out quick Nike did it like 3 times in the past week.

I hope those Blazers just drop and it's no dumb scratch off thing. That ish getting played out quick Nike did it like 3 times in the past week.

yeah its glitchy, BUT I don't think bots have figured a way to bypass that. But bots still eat Shock Drops tho.

A4EB9044-B43E-42B4-9497-920082805565.jpeg

Early pic of the upcoming af1 ghosting

I really want these. Bad. I absolutely love anytime they do a contrasting swoosh with stitching around it and the orange tag (black Presto style). Are you sure those are the AF1s though and not something else? I thought the AF1s had a silver swoosh and flat laces. But the orange on the bottom of the swoosh instead of the top throws me off.

Back
Top Bottom