Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sounds like an L from my experience. The one charge was a W, but the fraud alert meant it didn't go through so you will be getting a refund.

Oof, I hope not. I really think this idiot won both colors, and of course his bank rejected one, but he got extremely lucky that it let the other go through. He just got the email saying he won the black pair.

Oof, I hope not. I really think this idiot won both colors, and of course his bank rejected one, but he got extremely lucky that it let the other go through. He just got the email saying he won the black pair.
Tell him to check his order history on sns see if any of them say processing

I want Conor to win. I think if he touches Khabibs chin its a wrap. Michael Johnson was lighting him up. But Khabibs a monster dude if his chin holds up Conor has no chance.
Yeah I hear that but one interesting statistic I found about Khabib was he has only ever fought and beaten 1 top 10 ranked fighter so his record is a bit padded

Hit kith :smile: pack complete.
Youre-The-Goddamn-Devil-On-The-Chappelle-Show-Reaction-Gif.gif

I’ll be paying resale for these regardless, I hit on a pair for 6.5 but that was for my gf, I’m planning to propose to her end of the year so always try get her the same heat I get myself lol. I wanted the original off white blazers before these came out so I’m totally down paying resale so we have matching pairs for some of those couple pics

Back
Top Bottom