Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

so with undftd's post...they're not opening until 2pm tomorrow....let the backdoor season begin. i called them just now and asked when would the emails for the raffle winners go out and her response......

"uhhhmmmm.....idk. at the latest wednesday..? but yeah" LOL

Dude, shut up. Undefeated gives out literally HUNDREDS of pairs on every hyped release for their in-store raffles, AND they release pairs online, AND they restock online. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the boutique who gave out the most pairs in the US. And you're here crapping on them because they're closed a few hours. Get out of here with that.

Edit: Maybe you're just misinformed. I believe pick up will be on Thursday, not Wednesday. So there's nothing wrong or fishy about them opening late tomorrow.

Last edited:
Least amount of KITH winners I've seen in this thread in a long time...

I don't know how allocations work so I'm purely speculating, but Kith during the original 10 release had three locations (NYC, BK, MIA) so I'm not sure now if allocations are split with the LA store as well decreasing the total pairs per store. For the original 10 they had 150 pairs per store. KITH also treats their employees very well in securing pairs.

Dude, shut up. Undefeated gives out literally HUNDREDS of pairs on every hyped release for their in-store raffles, AND they release pairs online, AND they restock online. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the boutique who gave out the most pairs in the US. And you're here crapping on them because they're closed a few hours. Get out of here with that.

LMAO you're dumb. i used to bd at undftd. pipe down kiddo.

Yeah for real just a handful of scattered wins here and there for all the raffles... Maybe nike held back a lot of stock for SNKRS or maybe these are more limited than advertised

Dont y’all just hate it when you don’t win a raffle but right away they send you a email to go buy there stuff on there page lol happens every time feel like they telling me buy sum stuff first then u win lmaooo

LMAO you're dumb. i used to bd at undftd. pipe down kiddo.

and then what happened?

And then he woke up.

Stores are allowed to sell a certain % of their stock (used to be 10%, not sure about currently) to employees, friends, good customers, whatever. So a few people getting back door pairs is irrelevant.

The problem is the places that back door the majority of their pairs. That's the issue. Undefeated consistently gives out 200+ through in-store raffles, and who knows how many through their website (100+ I'm sure). NT members eat off them all the time. So for this guy to come in here and talk crap about them is ridiculous.

Last edited:
9A0DBC30-9366-4E35-A685-3EA80CCFF508.jpeg

This is such an underrated troll. Well done sir.

Back
Top Bottom