Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

did undefeated drop at 5 am or 7 am PST last time for the OW prestos? I know they like to switch it up.

acronym prestos dropped at 5 am on 9/20.

SNKRS is bullying me to live in either NYC or Chicago.

you give up your job, your family, your friends and you move to NYC only to find out you don't hit anything as if you're living in LA anyway. And now you're homeless on the street because rent is too expensive for you to be paying if you're gonna spend majority of your time camping in front of stores only to find out FCFS is cancelled by the NYPD

888BE2E1-FE86-41C0-98DC-AF56A999469C.gif

I got you

These Ls ain't what's up people, someone send a W

When you missed on SNKRS pass and know you about to see them "cooked" tweets with multiple pairs tomorrow

]

SEE ALSO: When you waiting on the draw and somebody post ":pimp:" ...and it ain't for SNKRS

you give up your job, your family, your friends and you move to NYC only to find out you don't hit anything as if you're living in LA anyway. And now you're homeless on the street because rent is too expensive for you to be paying if you're gonna spend majority of your time camping in front of stores only to find out FCFS is cancelled by the NYPD

Soooooooo, Chicago it is!!!!

:lol:

acronym prestos dropped 8am EST, and black OW prestos at a random time, white OW prestos at like 10:30 I think

:rofl:

you gather all your blankets and timberlands and head to Chicago hoping for better success, only to find out you don't hit ish at Nike Chi either and all you got are some million bricks of yeezys because Kanye moved back to chicago.
Damn yeezys are bricks now ?? i rememeber when you use to go crazy for those

pile pics and everything lol

Quick question: If 2 people live at the same address will SNKRS app realize it? As far as winning a draw or successfully getting a QS release? Whether you're trying for a shoe under different names or just really have 2 people at the same address lol.

Back
Top Bottom