Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My brother picked up my pair at Kith Miami this morning. He said the line was around the corner and resellers were cashing people out at $500 a pair.

you said you hit manual right? how did you find the shoes / link ? the link i had up i refreshed when it went live but it was still saying no available yet people were checking out already

I saw the links for each shoe on twitter somewhere and then just kept a tab open for each. After I saw people in here saying Kith dropped I started refreshing SSENSE and they went live shortly after that. Still amazed I had time to cart and checkout with PayPal for both. I think they disabled autofill for payment which might have helped me I dunno.

First time posting in a while, my thoughts on what I tried on:
- Kith and DSML were impossible
-SSense was definitely coppable, only got the grim reapers but I can see how someone got both if fast enough
-Naked is getting harder for first come first serve, they might be letting more people in to that system because for Sean’s pairs were still in stock hours after the opening of the release but for the grims that I got into, carting was hard but luckily still copped. Largest sizes were impossible to cop.
-SNS continues to run the fairest raffles and we don’t deserve them
All in all got two Black pairs size 7.5 and 10, if anybody has a Hallow Size 9.5 hit my line

C11B0B4B-2881-48B7-A1BB-0A9281662005.jpeg

Pickups
No oranges laces for the Hallow eve pair??? :nerd:

Damn seems like a good amount of y’all hit on SSENSE. I gave up on that site after trying on it on past releases, everything just sells out too quick on there even when I’m right on top of it. I should of it gave it one last go this morning smh. Congrats to those who copped though y’all nice with it! Lol.

The more I see in hand pics of the Hallow-Eve's

The more I'm glad I got black

I'm the opposite. I initially had my eyes only on the black pair. After really soaking in this release and seeing pics I like the All Hallow Eves way better. Someone said it earlier, as much as I like black shoes the colorway is boring (also reminds me of the black prestos). All Hallow Eves definitely is the hotter colorway and different imo.

I'm the opposite. I initially had my eyes only on the black pair. After really soaking in this release and seeing pics I like the All Hallow Eves way better. Someone said it earlier, as much as I like black shoes the colorway is boring (also reminds me of the black prestos). All Hallow Eves definitely is the hotter colorway imo.

I’m in the same boat... glad to have one though... plus I feel like I will actually wear the reapers...

Back
Top Bottom