Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_1675.jpeg

watching the bears dolphins game earlier, thought the dolphins mascot was rocking some reapers haha

How did you know it got shipped from there? Stock X doesn't reveal seller/buyer info, so just curious.

PO

Not sure
My bro just told me it was coming from great britain
But you are right stockx doesn't reveal that stuff
I'll ask him tomorrow

Not sure
My bro just told me it was coming from great britain
But you are right stockx doesn't reveal that stuff
I'll ask him tomorrow

I’m gonna guess the tracking he got from StockX probably showed they were shipped from their EU warehouse.

I’m gonna guess the tracking he got from StockX probably showed they were shipped from their EU warehouse.

Yeah that's exactly what happened
Just talked to him now
He got tracking on wednesday
By the looks of it probably gonna arrive on monday
Looks like its the same shipping speed SNS uses thru UPS worldsaver or whatever its called
2-4 business days
Hopefully the box doesn't get damaged we shall see

Last edited:
Really hoping I cop the Menta or Black 97s for retail. Have literally tried for every Off-White release on SNKRS and multiple raffles (except Converse ‘cuz I wasn’t feeling them at all) and have never been fortunate enough to catch a W.

I'd honestly hope that StockX doesn't have it so your shoes could be coming internationally randomly because that would probably take already longer than it does to get your shoes from someone in the United States (already takes a good week on average), I'd be less inclined to buy on StockX if I'm gonna be waiting 2-3+ weeks because I didn't get lucky with a buyer in my country) unless they have some expedited international shipping or something.
Nah, they'll use expedited shipping from UPS. I wouldn't worry about it.

Mentas are the first Nike x OW release I really, really, reaaaally want this year. I hope raffle gods will bless me with my first ever OW raffle win. I think that for the first time ever I'll ask my girlfriend and some friends for help...

Sold mine. Legitimately holding my tan blazers to trade for the black Airmax 90s if I can't score for retail. If they look like the mockups, they might be my personal best OW so far. As long as it's a white stitched swoosh, I'm all in on those. Hopefully the AHE goes up in value.

i have several pairs im ready to let go of for those since im down sizing before a move. my body is ready for my L then sell then resell pair of Airmax 90's

out before resell gang gets mad about folks paying resell but not able to talk about reselling

I just wanna know why dude called it Great Britain. Ive never heard anyone actually call it that, just the UK or, in most cases London. :lol:

I mean youre not wrong, weird like if we were in the UK and you said “oh its coming from North America” instead of the “coming from the US.”

Just funny to me.

These dates are all crazy, haven’t seen an accurate one these last couple of releases

Also when does Empty Gallery send out winning emails?

Back
Top Bottom