Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

those are some good fakes, aside from the stitching.. the give away is the nike loop to the back of the shoe where it says 'nike', my white lining is way thinner than that one

aside from that, i would see how you would fall for it

this is the pair you mentioned earlier being for a good price right? 450 or something
Those were my hollow eves those are retail came with the receipt and everything, these were only about $280 listed as used so took a chance knowing I have buyer protection (stupid I know lol)

Picked both up this week.

Vastly prefer the GOAT buying experience over StockX.

That said, glad these are off of my list. :nthat:

IMG_0292.jpg

Those were my hollow eves those are retail came with the receipt and everything, these were only about $280 listed as used so took a chance knowing I have buyer protection (stupid I know lol)

If you ever need a legit check on the Blazers, let me know and I’ll do my best. I do a lot of LC’s on Reddit and subscribe to the /repsneakers subreddit to stay on top of all the changes.

completely irrelevant to this thread but are any of you familiar with stadium goods? i dropped 2 pairs of kicks off yesterday and told the lady this was my first time dealing with them and she explained how it worked but never mentioned that you couldnt raise your price online, only lower it? im trying to call them but theyre not picking up ... i just gave her two prices $100 above the lowest and figured i would adjust it through the portal cuz she said i could smh but never mentioned i cant make them higher

Can I ask why you prefer GOAT?

Can’t speak for him, but it seems to me that GOAT is faster these days.

However, if anything is wrong with the shoes, GOAT sucks with refunds or communications. They sent me the wrong shoes one time and it took over 5 weeks to get a response from them, and just under 2 months for a refund.

Back
Top Bottom