9E644970-76C1-465E-86C8-2199AA1B6B0B.jpeg
    336.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 028790D1-A432-4EF2-9E83-6FC8190E5030.jpeg
    028790D1-A432-4EF2-9E83-6FC8190E5030.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 31
  • EC1B6F7C-5423-4B9E-B832-9B08DB581839.jpeg
    EC1B6F7C-5423-4B9E-B832-9B08DB581839.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 35
Can someone tell me why Mentas are so much cheaper on Stock X compared to Goat? Almost half the price.
Goat is currently US sellers only and stockx allows international selling. The US sellers on Goat have less competition, so the undercutting isn’t happening on goat

Goat is currently US sellers only and stockx allows international selling. The US sellers on Goat have less competition, so the undercutting isn’t happening on goat
Damn. What to do, what to do..... Obviously Stock X prices are better but I don't trust them.....

Damn. What to do, what to do..... Obviously Stock X prices are better but I don't trust them.....
Why don’t you trust them? If it’s half of Goat’s price then the answer is to go thru SX. Bring it to get it LC at a consignment shop if you’re feeling insecure. Even if you have to pay $20 to get it LC, you’re still paying half from GOAT.

Why don’t you trust them? If it’s half of Goat’s price then the answer is to go thru SX. Bring it to get it LC at a consignment shop if you’re feeling insecure. Even if you have to pay $20 to get it LC, you’re still paying half from GOAT.
I hear horror stories all the time about how stuff gets passed through Stock X that shouldn't be passed. I normally cop from Goat because Goat is a nightmare for sellers and will demand a discount over the smallest things.

how long till off white turns into yeezy
I don't think Nike or Virgil have any intention on doing the whole "Everyone gets an off white" like Kanye said for yeezys. If they keep making off whites for models and keep numbers under 50k per shoe, the hype will continue until they run out of good sneakers to reconstruct or people just stop buying for some reason. The only thing that kills resale and hype is making something a GR or close to GR #s.

I hear horror stories all the time about how stuff gets passed through Stock X that shouldn't be passed. I normally cop from Goat because Goat is a nightmare for sellers and will demand a discount over the smallest things.

I got some poor quality 1’s and they offered me a full refund or 20% off

Hoping that dsm e flash has the ahe blazers. I'd try and see if they have them in store at the opening but I feel like people will be lining up way before I ever could or would want to

People lined up 2 days early for the Jordan store. I expect something similar. However, ComplexCon is going on at the same time.

Good luck to anyone going to eitherg. I’m jealous, I’ll be out of town this weekend.

Last edited:
I don't think it'll happen. 2015 was the first time adidas has experienced hype like that so they tried milking the Yeezy cow until people got over it. Nike has actually had experience with hyped products so they'll know how to keep stock limited to keep it going as long as they want to.

Back
Top Bottom