Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

2C75048A-BDF9-4C11-A4FA-E0B0C8F6FDDB.jpeg
I F’ING GOT THEM!!! My first ever Off-White win! And what do you know, they’re not even for me but my wife! :rofl: I swear, she brings all the luck. Size 9.5 for reference.

For those with multiple SNKRS accounts do you use diff emails/phone numbers and the same payment option for all accounts? Wondering if that's a red flag...

For those with multiple SNKRS accounts do you use diff emails/phone numbers and the same payment option for all accounts? Wondering if that's a red flag...

We use three cell phones and never connect them to the same WIFI. Use cellular only. Additionally, three SNKRS accounts, and two-three addresses. All three have different payment methods setup. Apple Pay, PayPal, and credit card.

We use three cell phones and never connect them to the same WIFI. Use cellular only. Additionally, three SNKRS accounts, and two-three addresses. All three have different payment methods setup. Apple Pay, PayPal, and credit card.
Gotcha, wonder if i'm already flagged or if I change I should be good for the future...

Holypop's email just said "LOSE" in the subject. When people try to be funny but end up being jerks instead... I've done it... But not to as large of a group as they probably sent em to.

Back
Top Bottom