Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Ive learned to never say a Nike release is easy, even if it doesn't resell. I run multiple bots and have multiple monitors and things just sell out real quick these days.

smart to display the black prestos and not the white one, because the white prestos are gonna yellow just sitting in that display case lol

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

can someone help me with a legit check on these?
any help is appreciated

Damn, 10-10.5 is rising on StockX :sick:

Guess I’m out if these continue to go over $500.

You size down to 12? We’re pretty similar w sizing. 11.5 are a bit cheaper and my AF1 size

Actually i stayed TTS with a 12. I’ll be happy to provide a review on sizing when they come in. I love toebox room though so I think I’ll enjoy staying TTS.

On a side note, I think StockX/UPS lost my package with the OW Zoom Flys I ordered. It shows it shipped on the 21st and was ‘Origin Scanned’ at StockX, but zero movement since then. After contacting StockX, they said they are now having a team look into this for me.

Attachments

• 386A2E44-20C9-40AC-B9A0-60AC6EFDDF0C.png
    386A2E44-20C9-40AC-B9A0-60AC6EFDDF0C.png
    518.1 KB · Views: 21
On a side note, I think StockX/UPS lost my package with the OW Zoom Flys I ordered. It shows it shipped on the 21st and was ‘Origin Scanned’ at StockX, but zero movement since then. After contacting StockX, they said they are now having a team look into this for me.
hmm best of luck.
was just at UPS and apparently nothing other than AIR shipments have been picked up since Saturday at that location.. could be a back up?

most definitely a backup from holidays. sometimes UPS will update when it reaches your city for destination scan instead of continually updating. I'd be worried if it doesnt reach you within 10 business days

Back
Top Bottom