Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Finally got these in from the Undftd restock

C79F7E12-1E77-4B93-BB8C-1F637D010040.jpeg

For any of the homies who copped the Zoom Fly’s for their lady... how’d you end up sizing? I know it’s typically 1.5 size down for women’s -> men’s size, but would you recommend then going up 0.5 or a full size?

i.e. my lady wears a women’s 8, debating between grabbing the 7 or the 7.5... gut is telling me 7.5 but I don’t want them to be hella long and look funny being see-through and all.

For any of the homies who copped the Zoom Fly’s for their lady... how’d you end up sizing? I know it’s typically 1.5 size down for women’s -> men’s size, but would you recommend then going up 0.5 or a full size?

i.e. my lady wears a women’s 8, debating between grabbing the 7 or the 7.5... gut is telling me 7.5 but I don’t want them to be hella long and look funny being see-through and all.

My wife is women’s 8 and 7 in zooms was too small so I had to swap to a 7.5.

Damn StockX with fast turnaround time...
Ordered Wedneday, got tracking today, get shoes Tuesday.
Didn’t know this was possible.

General rule of thumb, whatever their women size is, subtract 1.5 for mens sizes. For Zoom Fly's, then add +1 to that number. My wife is a womens 10 - 1.5 = mens 8.5 + 1 full size up in zoom fly = 9.5 and a perfect fit.

Damn. That is awesome.

I ordered a pair of AJ1 Origin Story and they decided to ship the pair from Great Brittain. After overseas travel, clearing customs, and holidays, I won't get them until the 9th; three weeks after I ordered them. They should tell you when you are bidding on a pair outside of the country so you know it's not going to show up anytime soon before you buy.

Size and color? I just sold my volts on wednesday. :nerd:

people were reselling the spiderman jordans in infant size for $10 profit. i wouldnt walk to my local ups for $10 if you asked me to idk whats going on these days

I really wanted the 97/1 SW for my daughter, struck out on SNKRS, and they are over $300 for infant sizes :sick:

IMG_1100.jpeg IMG_1102.jpeg IMG_1101.jpeg IMG_1104.jpeg

Finally tried on the AF'1. Here's my mini-review:

Sizing:
I went TTS in a 12. First of all, if you are a medium or wide foot, I highly recommend going with TTS based on how tight the mid-foot feels. This could potentially be relieved by loosening up the laces with a half size down, but I don't trust going down personally. I marked with my finger where my toes ended in relation to the toe box. There is plenty of 'length' leftover, however.

Comfort:
They feel like a typical AF1. Compared to what I'm used to though, these feel heavy to me. I'm used to wearing Ultraboost, Vapormax's, and other performance based shoes; so wearing a casual shoe is something I'm just not used to. I feel like these are close in relation to how the Blazers feel in terms of materials. The best way to describe these shoes is 'stiff'. Even the shoelaces are stiff. There just isn't much give to them initially when walking around. Maybe after a few wears they would loosen up, but comfort is a solid 7.5-8 out of 10.

Appearance:
On foot, these look good, especially in pictures. I feel like the pictures do a better job at accenting the Off-White highlights though. Upon pulling them out of the box, I noticed a couple quality control areas that were suspect such as the heel suede looking worn, even though these are DS. I'm not surprised though; it's just how it is.

Value:
If I had to put a price tag on these, I would say they're worth $250-$300 to me. I'm not sure I see the value of where they are now at the $530 price point based on everything I've mentioned above.

My Ranking:
8/10. I'm not blown away by any means, but if you're looking for a casual black shoe, this may be the one. I'm going to give it some thought on whether I'm keeping them or not, just based on if I can actually see myself wearing them, and the culture that they bring. They're a cool shoe, but wouldn't be my first pick in my other lineup of Off-White's.

I hope this helps!

Last edited:

Sizing:
I went TTS in a 12. First of all, if you are a medium or wide foot, I highly recommend going with TTS based on how tight the mid-foot feels. This could potentially be relieved by loosening up the laces with a half size down, but I don't trust going down personally. I marked with my finger where my toes ended in relation to the toe box. There is plenty of 'length' leftover, however.

Comfort:
They feel like a typical AF1. Compared to what I'm used to though, these feel heavy to me. I'm used to wearing Ultraboost, Vapormax's, and other performance based shoes; so wearing a casual shoe is something I'm just not used to. I feel like these are close in relation to how the Blazers feel in terms of materials. The best way to describe these shoes is 'stiff'. Even the shoelaces are stiff. There just isn't much give to them initially when walking around. Maybe after a few wears they would loosen up, but comfort is a solid 6.5 or 7 out of 10.

Appearance:
On foot, these look good, especially in pictures. I feel like the pictures do a better job at accenting the Off-White highlights though. Upon pulling them out of the box, I noticed a couple quality control areas that were suspect such as the heel suede looking worn, even though these are DS. I'm not surprised though; it's just how it is.

Value:
If I had to put a price tag on these, I would say they're worth $250-$300 to me. I'm not sure I see the value of where they are now at the $530 price point based on everything I've mentioned above.

My Ranking:
8/10. I'm not blown away by any means, but if you're looking for a casual black shoe, this may be the one. I'm going to give it some thought on whether I'm keeping them or not, just based on if I can actually see myself wearing them, and the culture that they bring. They're a cool shoe, but wouldn't be my first pick in my other lineup of Off-White's.

I hope this helps!
Yo if you’re not keeping them, shoot those my way. Unless you put miles on them. :nerd:

Thanks for the review. I was on the fence when they were around $430, now at ~$600 they're definitely a pass. Nice shoe, but I'll be much happier if I can somehow get the AM90 at retail (duh) or at least under $500.

Sizing:

Comfort:
They feel like a typical AF1. Compared to what I'm used to though, these feel heavy to me. I'm used to wearing Ultraboost, Vapormax's, and other performance based shoes; so wearing a casual shoe is something I'm just not used to. I feel like these are close in relation to how the Blazers feel in terms of materials. The best way to describe these shoes is 'stiff'. Even the shoelaces are stiff. There just isn't much give to them initially when walking around. Maybe after a few wears they would loosen up, but comfort is a solid 6.5 or 7 out of 10.

Appearance:

Value:

My Ranking:

I hope this helps!
Appreciate the thorough review. I’ve been debating if I should pull the trigger on them. I really like the subtle detail on the black af1 but don’t think I’m willing to spend over $400ish on it. I think I’ll wait for the AM90s as well.

Back
Top Bottom