Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I emailed CS regarding offwhitexnike accessories and was told all accessories have to be included by the seller.

Edit
Per CS: “All Off- Whites sold on StockX require everything to come with them, as well as the ziptag.”
Yeah I remember at first like with chis and blazers and stuff a lot of orders didnt have extra laces. I'm sure stockx changed their policy shortly after that because people were PISSED

These came in!
471916B9-4187-47B7-9DAC-B0E30CC5147C.jpeg FB463A9E-706F-4FD7-9C35-C2947D6E54A5.jpeg

Hey NT, I need help. I just bought a black pair from goat app and am a little suspicious that it may be fake. The inner stitching for the suede seems to be uneven and the orange tag seems to larger. anyone with retail pairs experience this issue?

oh my lord you guys are nitpicky

That’s not being picky. That’s actually suspect. That orange tag looks way too tall. And if you seen fakes for these you’ll know that it’s almost impossible to tell the difference

Hey NT, I need help. I just bought a black pair from goat app and am a little suspicious that it may be fake. The inner stitching for the suede seems to be uneven and the orange tag seems to larger. anyone with retail pairs experience this issue?

These are fake beyond belief. No way this can be attributed to ‘quality control’. Lol

Huge Orange tag and uneven suede is suspect. Maybe should seriously get more opinions. Damn I thought goat wouldn’t allow this to happen

F15D1722-CE92-4C28-B8E7-D6BAECD01D57.jpeg
7DBD342D-49F7-4D0D-8526-DD17E6C5E857.jpeg
F15D1722-CE92-4C28-B8E7-D6BAECD01D57.jpeg

Laces just got in from that one link someone posted in here. Was less than a week to arrive from China , beats waiting til mid March- April for ropelaces.

Didn’t care for the zip tie, came with the order.
I’ll post more pics once I have it laced up. Just from opening the package I am very pleased with the it in person. Perfect match

Attachments

• 5806E98A-D50C-4A2D-B4CD-7CC0A17539A2.jpeg
    5806E98A-D50C-4A2D-B4CD-7CC0A17539A2.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Those do look a little odd. The stitching is off and those tags do look a little big.

What happens if he returns them for goat credit and goat be like hell nah, you ain’t about to finesse us with these fakes lol

Thank you for the input everyone, I sent goat an email regarding this issue. I will keep y’all posted on what happens next.

That orange tag about to hit your kneecaps! Those look fake as hell!

If someone got a fake pair on StockX the place would be burning down.. Fake sold on goat and crickets... Where are all the goat lovers?

Those have to be near a first gen fake too. I've never seen such a large orange tab. It's almost comedic how fake it is.

Back
Top Bottom