Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

8BB2ED97-DB9E-4B68-A892-EF16885A738F.jpeg

Hmph.

Hey NT, I need help. I just bought a black pair from goat app and am a little suspicious that it may be fake. The inner stitching for the suede seems to be uneven and the orange tag seems to larger. anyone with retail pairs experience this issue?
Just curious, was it a euro pair? Like when it was being shipped to you, was it through DHL or the usual UPS? And just like people have mentioned, it's looking pretty fake imo. If you say DHL, I'm not having a good feeling about my pair coming in from GOAT anymore...

Edit: total dummy and meant my pair was coming from stockx so my last post was totally irrelevant. Got confused because my unc pair was on goat, not the 90s

Just curious, was it a euro pair? Like when it was being shipped to you, was it through DHL or the usual UPS? And just like people have mentioned, it's looking pretty fake imo. If you say DHL, I'm not having a good feeling about my pair coming in from GOAT anymore...
The pair was shipped through UPS from their New Jersey location

People just want the teal laces because they didn’t get them. If the shoes came with the teal laces instead then everyone would be trying to get mango laces
Nah, for me I fell in love with that Teal look when the AHE Blazers dropped. Then with all the early shots of the DO's I kinda feel cheated that they changed it up at the last minute.

All that being said at the moment, I like them so much with the stock beige laces I may just leave it alone.

hi guys help me to legit check, TIA

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 9.jpeg
    9.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 10.jpeg
    10.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 30
Nah, for me I fell in love with that Teal look when the AHE Blazers dropped. Then with all the early shots of the DO's I kinda feel cheated that they changed it up at the last minute.

All that being said at the moment, I like them so much with the stock beige laces I may just leave it alone.

Yeah I'm kinda in the same boat.. although I like the teal and orange laces they really look better with the stock laces that they came with..

Back
Top Bottom