Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

An average sneakerhead just cant get an off white for retail. I think its about a 10% chance to cop a pair. It's sad that I have to pay resell just to add any pair of offwhite to my collection. Oh well, I will succumb to it here soon. These blue forces were my last hope and they wanna drop them at 3am est. Cuz yeah, we dont have jobs :smile:

An average sneakerhead just cant get an off white for retail. I think its about a 10% chance to cop a pair. It's sad that I have to pay resell just to add any pair of offwhite to my collection. Oh well, I will succumb to it here soon. These blue forces were my last hope and they wanna drop them at 3am est. Cuz yeah, we dont have jobs :smile:

10%?! If it were 10% I’d have 4 pairs. :lol:. (I’m still at 0%)

10%? no way is it that high.

I have had more luck than most, but every pair is because I live in Chicago. from the original 10, I hit on the air max 97 at Notre. Other than that, I got 3 pairs of UNC 1's. One UNC pair was from SNKRS pass, one from Empty Gallery (I just so happened to be in New York on the pickup date), and one from Notre.

Basically, if it wasn't for Notre, I'd have nothing lol.

I have had more luck than most, but every pair is because I live in Chicago. from the original 10, I hit on the air max 97 at Notre. Other than that, I got 3 pairs of UNC 1's. One UNC pair was from SNKRS pass, one from Empty Gallery (I just so happened to be in New York on the pickup date), and one from Notre.

lol i owe my off-white Ws to notre and J23

Was blessed with 2x UNCs, OG 90s, OG zoom fly, and 2x Serena Blazers off of snkrs. Pink zoom flys and volt af1s from empty. Paid resale for black prestos and halloweves

the only legit raffle in chicago!

Notre really is amazing compared to the other two. Plus they email winners and give you a 2-3 day pickup window so no fear of missing a phone call or not being able to pick up. And their new remodeled space is dope.

I know people that have hit at StA as well, but it’s been a minute since they’ve hit and I’ve never personally won from them.

RSVP is........well........**** RSVP.

Congrats man! You def have had some good luck on your side. Im not even mad for ppl who hit. I just wanna be a part of it so i can get me 1 for the toe.

Sneakercon is coming to dallas in 2 weeks, so im hoping i can find a good deal on a pair of AF1 OW volts. We shall see what happens. Wish i wouldlve scooped when they were going for under 500. Now, id gladly pay 500 for a size 12. LOL

My wife and I got the black 90's, pink Zoom Flys, OW Converse's, Travis Scott Jordan 1's, black 350's, etc... all for retail and manual cops.

I've learned you have to create a strategy in order to succeed. Something I've transitioned to is only paying retail. I'm tired of paying resell. If I don't hit, I move on. It would have to be a shoe I absolutely LOVE to pay resell for, moving forward. Recently I joined a Discord group that has information early. I pay for that extra edge but I think the knowledge is worth it. Additionally, you have to use multiple devices with multiple phone verified SNKRS accounts, enter as many raffles as possible (while tracking them in Excel), use multiple addresses... And as a last resort, look into buying a bot. The more you put into it, the more you get out of it.

But most importantly, just have fun doing it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom