Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nothing to be proud of :wow:8)

I have no problem with resellers.

It’s a business and they are willing to spend days and hours waiting for shoes to support the demand.

What I make an hour far exceeds me waiting in line.

So, I’m proud of the fact that:

A. I can afford to have extra income to spend how I please.

B. Providing for ones income (never knock the hustle).

C. Not having to think twice if I want something.

My wife and I got the black 90's, pink Zoom Flys, OW Converse's, Travis Scott Jordan 1's, black 350's, etc... all for retail and manual cops.

I've learned you have to create a strategy in order to succeed. Something I've transitioned to is only paying retail. I'm tired of paying resell. If I don't hit, I move on. It would have to be a shoe I absolutely LOVE to pay resell for, moving forward. Recently I joined a Discord group that has information early. I pay for that extra edge but I think the knowledge is worth it. Additionally, you have to use multiple devices with multiple phone verified SNKRS accounts, enter as many raffles as possible (while tracking them in Excel), use multiple addresses... And as a last resort, look into buying a bot. The more you put into it, the more you get out of it.

But most importantly, just have fun doing it.
multiple phone verified SNKRS accounts also require a unique phone number for each.

It’s a business and they are willing to spend days and hours waiting for shoes to support the demand.

Halp

Lol got the discord notification that those Supreme 14s were loaded on SNKRS, and it took a good two or three minutes to show up on the app for me.

Not good, not good at all.

My wife and I got the black 90's, pink Zoom Flys, OW Converse's, Travis Scott Jordan 1's, black 350's, etc... all for retail and manual cops.

I've learned you have to create a strategy in order to succeed. Something I've transitioned to is only paying retail. I'm tired of paying resell. If I don't hit, I move on. It would have to be a shoe I absolutely LOVE to pay resell for, moving forward. Recently I joined a Discord group that has information early. I pay for that extra edge but I think the knowledge is worth it. Additionally, you have to use multiple devices with multiple phone verified SNKRS accounts, enter as many raffles as possible (while tracking them in Excel), use multiple addresses... And as a last resort, look into buying a bot. The more you put into it, the more you get out of it.

Also worth mentioning that you can do everything right like this, and still be just plain unlucky.

The Ten AF1 (SNKRS Cam chi)
The Ten Chuck Taylor (Notre)
Grim Reaper Blazer (StockX)
All Hallows Eve (Naked Raffle)
Black presto (SNKRS)
AM97 Serena (SNKRS)
AJ1 UNC (SNKRS)

All manual no bots

This is exactly how every grown man who wants a sneaker should feel lol

I agree that my time is more valuable than what’s often required to cop a release. However, I do have a major problem with resellers and absolutely believe I can and should “knock” someone’s hustle if I find what they do to be unethical or useless cf. much of Wall Street and an increasing portion of the tech sector.

I refuse to pay resale not because I can’t afford to do so but because I refuse to support a marketplace that incentivizes people to buy products just to arbitrage them.

You don't need multiple addresses. You just gotta switch up your address a little bit to make it seem unique.

I agree that my time is more valuable than what’s often required to cop a release. However, I do have a major problem with resellers and absolutely believe I can and should “knock” someone’s hustle if I find what they do to be unethical or useless cf. much of Wall Street and an increasing portion of the tech sector.

I refuse to pay resale not because I can’t afford to do so but because I refuse to support a marketplace that incentivizes people to buy products just to arbitrage them.

God damn I couldn’t have said it better myself.

And I know resellers have just become an accepted part of the sneaker community, but I think it’s good to remember 99% of the population as a whole hates resellers of any kind.

Whether it’s concert tickets, retro video game consoles, or shoes. Most people think people that buy things at retail for the purpose of reselling at a higher price are scumbags.

And I know resellers have just become an accepted part of the sneaker community, but I think it’s good to remember 99% of the population as a whole hates resellers of any kind.

Whether it’s concert tickets, retro video game consoles, or shoes. Most people think people that buy things at retail for the purpose of reselling at a higher price are scumbags.
I get this argument to an extent b/c the times i do choose to resale when i cop for retail is just to put that money towards something I couldn't afford otherwise. And that something almost always tends to be sneakers. Basically resale to cop resale, but the ppl beasting w/ bots copping like 21 pairs just leaves me like "f*ck u dawg," it's just egregiously unfair. I just wished companies would do more to stop bots.

AJ1 Chicago ( NYC Off Campus )
The Ten Blazer ( NYC Off Campus )
The Ten AF1 ( SNKRS )
The Ten Zoom fly ( Social Status )

OFF White Black Vapormax ( SNKRS )
OFF white Black AM90 (SNKRS )

Besides that? Like a thousand more L’s

Should’ve had UNC 1’s smh :smh:

x7HOBs8.jpg

Would you rather people resell dope?

THE TEN AM97 (SJS)
BLACK PRESTO (SNKRS)
OW UNC 1 (SNKRS)
2 MORE UNC 1 (Exclusive Access)
OW Black Blazer (SNKRS (wife account)
OW Hallow Eve Blazer (SNKRS burn ACC)
2nd OW Converse (NIKE restock drop)

a bunch of L's tho

Every person on this site has sold shoes for more than they purchased before, I highly doubt that you’re a saint and have never been guilty of such.

Capitalism.

Do you feel the same way towards people who buy and flip houses, buy and sell businesses, buy and sell stocks, people that have their 401k grow over time.

It’s all relative, man.

That’s fine that you choose to not purchase on the resale market, but to act like it’s a dirty deed is childish.

This hobby, ANY hobby, has always embodied supply vs demand.

Back
Top Bottom