Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

61400282_139686080472365_6567166666294594516_n.jpg
yo did an intern spill coffee on these?

Been looking for an xl of the SerenaxOW nike tee that dropped on Grailed but there dont seem to be any available FS

OG AF1 is the second least greatest of all OW AF1. They are really only better than the Volts.
Exact opposite for me lol. Volts are my 1 and OG is my 2. And i stay monitoring prices on the volts hoping to get lucky and cop for under 5.

Team no OW in my collection... Yet. Sneakercon Dallas cant come soon enough!

I'm all in on these OW dunks. Let's see how long people take before they "warm up" to these, probably not that long seeing as people seem to be split 50/50 atm.

Exact opposite for me lol. Volts are my 1 and OG is my 2. And i stay monitoring prices on the volts hoping to get lucky and cop for under 5.

Team no OW in my collection... Yet. Sneakercon Dallas cant come soon enough!
yeah hes crazy

Black MoMa > Ghostings > White AF100 > Volts > Blacks

Those orange dunks are crazy imo. The blue ones are clean but the orange ones execute the idea of a Futura/Virgil collab better with the graffiti and Virgil/Futura fonts. Either way no way ill ever touch these kicks. I wish they would open up a Nort/Recon Popup in NYC and drop these man. I know I say it so much but damn do I miss that spot.

OG prestos best pair out of all of em dont @ me dont contest me

Og ghostings best af1 pair, when it first came out lol

All of em look like lemonade now

Dont have either pair smh

^its very close to me between those and og prestos but if i had to choose one im going with prestos

Low-key with that real deconstruct look and it was its own inspired look, unlike the chicagos that were inspired from the real chicago ones, not saying theres anything wrong but i feel the prestos defined the whole nike x off white movement, till this day my eyes water when I see em lol

As far as the af1, i feel the same way about the ghostings

Momas, complexcons are cool but are really lazy designs, just a frayed tongue/sockliner, misplaced tag, extra text on the shoe and a hangtag, its the exclusivity of those pairs that make em more sought, which is what the sneaker game is at today, and its unfortunate

Just my 2 cents

^its very close to me between those and og prestos but if i had to choose one im going with prestos

Low-key with that real deconstruct look and it was its own inspired look, unlike the chicagos that were inspired from the real chicago ones, not saying theres anything wrong but i feel the prestos defined the whole nike x off white movement, till this day my eyes water when I see em lol

As far as the af1, i feel the same way about the ghostings

Momas, complexcons are cool but are really lazy designs, just a frayed tongue/sockliner, misplaced tag, extra text on the shoe and a hangtag, its the exclusivity of those pairs that make em more sought, which is what the sneaker game is at today, and its unfortunate

Just my 2 cents

Thats why i have the OG AF1 as the best one. You can see every bit of detailing on it.

The MOMAs, CCs and MCA just an AJ1 with a silver swoosh.

Still debating on trading something for either the OG, blk or volt

OG prestos best pair out of all of em dont @ me dont contest me

Og ghostings best af1 pair, when it first came out lol

All of em look like lemonade now

Dont have either pair smh

That’s why I sold all my og pairs. Them joints look like trash once they yellow.

But urine is :sick:

When they first came out they were flames tho

Love my black af1, wear them all the time like they were a regular pair of all black forces
Yeah I had mine for a long time. Could of looked worse, try to clean it when I can

Back
Top Bottom