Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

48CF4343-D76A-47D1-9ECB-5C65998BD161.jpeg
I feel like ppl r gonna start d-riding these in a couple months.

It’s $10.95. Or $21.90 cuz of shipping to and from, but if it’s this much of a diff in price, it’s still worth it.

How long after you shipped did you get the credit in your account? I'm curious b/c if they take 2 weeks to credit you, the price could go back up before you can use the credit.

How long after you shipped did you get the credit in your account? I'm curious b/c if they take 2 weeks to credit you, the price could go back up before you can use the credit.
They say max is 7 days after receiving your return but so far they credit me back same day they receive it. Return shipping is through ground tho so depends on where you live and how long it’ll get to GOAT. I live in NorCal, so it takes two days to get to them. It’s pretty much the same as selling a pair and they give you the payout same day. Still a risk you gotta take, worst case scenario is you buying it back the same price. But so far I’ve been pretty lucky with my returns and buying it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody have a normal (non off-white) kiger/wild horse, that can comment on the comparison of sizing? I usually go half up from TTS for those, and I’m curious if these are the same.

Anybody have a normal (non off-white) kiger/wild horse, that can comment on the comparison of sizing? I usually go half up from TTS for those, and I’m curious if these are the same.
I have the normal Kiger 5s and the OW pair is definitely tighter across the toe area (like where the white laces stop). Length-wise they actually feel slightly longer to me. I have both pairs in my true size and they both fit fine to me. If you half sized up in the normal pair you should probably do the same with these.

It’s interesting that the green pair doesn’t have the text on the midsole like the other 2 cws. I wonder why.

Fire as hell in person, it’s a shame though... the size 9’s I got, all flawless, the size 14.5’s I got (my size) all seriously glue stained in one way or another. Also the nylon cane super wrinkled on these larger sizes. Wearing the greens for the next month or so

Back
Top Bottom