Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My first pair off off whites have finally shipped! Would love to hear some NT fam’s feedback on the volt forces and possibly some on feet pics if possible? Fits would be nice too! Goin to dc next weekends on vacay and would love some ideas of fits to rock with them.

IMG_20190712_001909_1.jpg
these got dropped off today. Now I want the white pair also

I still don't get people hyped off these track shoes. They look ugly af on feet and must feel even uglier. That long asssss Gene Simmons tongue looking crap. Smh

There's nothing to "get" other than fashion and personal style are subjective. We're all not going to like the same thing, and that's great. The world is a lot more interesting that way.

^what...

u mad ppl like things u dont lol

i don't like air max 1s but I'm not gonna attack ppl who do lmaoo. U guys r jokes
Had you ever hear of this model before Virgil made these? Will you ever buy another pair for daily wear?

No? Ok, so you bought these bc they are labeled OW.

And that's ok. Just be honest with yourself about it.

Had you ever hear of this model before Virgil made these? Will you ever buy another pair for daily wear?

No? Ok, so you bought these bc they are labeled OW.

And that's ok. Just be honest with yourself about it.
These are fire. I actually have a couple of pairs of the normal kiger 5s that I use for trail running and I’ve been buying kigers since the 2s in like 2014 so I’ve been excited for these and I think these are one of my favorite of all the OW Nikes.
I know it’s not a popular model for casual wear but don’t assume that just because you haven’t heard of a particular shoe that nobody else has either.

These are fire. I actually have a couple of pairs of the normal kiger 5s that I use for trail running and I’ve been buying kigers since the 2s in like 2014 so I’ve been excited for these and I think these are one of my favorite of all the OW Nikes.
I know it’s not a popular model for casual wear but don’t assume that just because you haven’t heard of a particular shoe that nobody else has either.
You're the exception to the rule.

Let’s be real we’re all hype beasts on here to some degree.

Ain’t no use in criticizing other people’s decisions if they don’t affect you.

I’ve seen Kigers before but they never really appealed to me. I like the details, materials, and colors on the OW Kigers so I grabbed the green pair. It such a weird sneaker to me that I enjoy how weird it is.

I do agree though that if you’re ONLY buying off white shoes (of any kind) because it says off white, that’s kinda wack.

Been so busy, finally tried on my Kigers and man they are so narrow and tight in the midfoot. I bought them TTS, but my wide foot hurts with them on. Got to find a way to size swap somehow.

Seth Fowler off top he admits he doesnt know what the shoe was or if its a womens only shoe, BUT HE KNOWS OFF WHITE so I had to have em. like you really couldnt google before you started talking on it?

anyway.

how are the 5s on the trails? I know generally theyre have less cushioning than the wildhorse and pegasus. im kind of going back and forth between those, the wildhorses (have a pair of gtx 3's atm) and honestly some of the hokas are looking good to me

Lol Seth Fowler is just one of those new age social media sneaker dudes.

Dude doesn’t have a single og model in his collection

Seth Fowler off top he admits he doesnt know what the shoe was or if its a womens only shoe, BUT HE KNOWS OFF WHITE so I had to have em. like you really couldnt google before you started talking on it?

anyway.

how are the 5s on the trails? I know generally theyre have less cushioning than the wildhorse and pegasus. im kind of going back and forth between those, the wildhorses (have a pair of gtx 3's atm) and honestly some of the hokas are looking good to me

saying someone knows OFF WHITE what does that even mean.....

that sounds like hey i have money and i buy a bunch of stuff with my money and i have a lot of it.

like the historical value of offwhite and the nike branding, cause if buddy doesn't follow the og models in which the off white branding took inspiration from buddy did a google search made a video and used said money from video to pay for his shoes and yall ate that up

anyway.

I walked past Fowler last weekend in philly. I was gonna say something but couldn’t remember his name lol. He had on the LA to Chi 1s.

The 5s are great. Big upgrade over the 3/4. I prefer a firmer shoe and the rock plate provides good protection but it’s not overly stiff like the wildhorse (IMO). They’re slightly wider than the 3/4 in the forefoot.

saying someone knows OFF WHITE what does that even mean.....

that sounds like hey i have money and i buy a bunch of stuff with my money and i have a lot of it.

like the historical value of offwhite and the nike branding, cause if buddy doesn't follow the og models in which the off white branding took inspiration from buddy did a google search made a video and used said money from video to pay for his shoes and yall ate that up

Its exactly what it means, he didnt give a single damn about what the terra kiger is but he bought them because they were Off white. Not that serious lol

Back
Top Bottom