Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Goat pair came in, loving these. But would yal say this is a defect or am I just being to picky?. 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_20200828_164622.jpg
    IMG_20200828_164622.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 201
  • Snapchat-1850164672.jpg
    Snapchat-1850164672.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 467
Goat pair came in, loving these. But would yal say this is a defect or am I just being to picky?. 🙏
Defect! I would be upset to damn .. see if they can find u another pair ASAP , someone looked like they rubbed them real hard. That sucks for all the money

Defect! I would be upset to damn .. see if they can find u another pair ASAP , someone looked like they rubbed them real hard. That sucks for all the money
Update, this is what goat support told me. I'm honestly thinking of PayPal chargebacking em at this point. They admitted item not described. Also 50 bucks what a joke.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200829-175136.png
    Screenshot_20200829-175136.png
    360.6 KB · Views: 432
Update 2. They offered goat credit or it could resell but would have to list them as a defect. I said I'll just PayPal chargeback since you've already admitted it wasn't what i was expecting. Immediately after got a return label and a message saying that in would be refunded in full including shipping, as well as keeping the 50$ credit. Man stockx, goat whatever.....they all TRASH at this point. **** em

Update 2. They offered goat credit or it could resell but would have to list them as a defect. I said I'll just PayPal chargeback since you've already admitted it wasn't what i was expecting. Immediately after got a return label and a message saying that in would be refunded in full including shipping, as well as keeping the 50$ credit. Man stockx, goat whatever.....they all TRASH at this point. **** em
Damn good on you for pulling that. Wish I did that when I got that huge scratch on my UNC OW. They didn't admit it to being a defect so I just confirmed in a follow up email that said if I list these back on the site, it will be new without defect and they said yea. I made sure to save that email should they ever try to say it has a defect.

Damn good on you for pulling that. Wish I did that when I got that huge scratch on my UNC OW. They didn't admit it to being a defect so I just confirmed in a follow up email that said if I list these back on the site, it will be new without defect and they said yea. I made sure to save that email should they ever try to say it has a defect.
Yeah i asked to do that, but they even said I'd have to list with defect

After going back and forth with Stadium Goods for the fake MCA’s they sent me, ended up charging them back. Took that money and risked it on StockX for a pair of MCA’s.

Got em in today and happy to say they’re legit. Swooshes are on point, everything else is perfect. Put them through CheckCheck as well. Been looking for a pair for forever, finally got it. Happy to get my true size as well.

How's the sizing on the OW 4's. I went down .5 size on the OW 5's to a size 11 and they fit perfect. Would you guys say same sizing on the 4's with the typical minimal padding etc.?

Yeah, you have to be assertive and stay on them to get things done. Have had issues with GOAT & Stockx too and always belittle them through a paper trail and eventually get what I want LOL. Persistence & logic. Im done with both TBH...

Yeah, you have to be assertive and stay on them to get things done. Have had issues with GOAT & Stockx too and always belittle them through a paper trail and eventually get what I want LOL. Persistence & logic. Im done with both TBH...
Me too. I'm fed up. I returned them and they just gave me goat credit this morning and didn't refund my original payment method like they said. I dunno what to do at this point. I've emailed them and yet to get a response. My question is if I PayPal dispute what would happen. I don't want to mess up my goat credit either. Man this is out of hand. Plus I can't even buy my size anymore for this amount. I'm thinking of buying a few pairs of shoes and putting them in storage and hoping to recoup my money. Im honestly lost. Any advice from this board. Thanks

Me too. I'm fed up. I returned them and they just gave me goat credit this morning and didn't refund my original payment method like they said. I dunno what to do at this point. I've emailed them and yet to get a response. My question is if I PayPal dispute what would happen. I don't want to mess up my goat credit either. Man this is out of hand. Plus I can't even buy my size anymore for this amount. I'm thinking of buying a few pairs of shoes and putting them in storage and hoping to recoup my money. Im honestly lost. Any advice from this board. Thanks
do a chargeback on from your bank. honestly i would **** em over after they didn't keep their word.

Just wait for them to respond. It’s on record that they will give u a refund back to your original payment. Don’t file chargeback yet, they will block u and you won’t be able to use those credit.

do a chargeback on from your bank. honestly i would **** em over after they didn't keep their word.
I paid thru PayPal and PayPal was linked to my bank account not a cc. Can I still chargeback with the bank? And honestly I'm not ****ing them over they got the shoes back. They ****ed me by selling me shoes that weren't listed defective and clearly were. Thanks for your input bro.

Just wait for them to respond. It’s on record that they will give u a refund back to your original payment. Don’t file chargeback yet, they will block u and you won’t be able to use those credit.
Thanks that's what I thought too. But how can they block you with money in goat credit. That's theft. I have like 1800 goat credit lol

I paid thru PayPal and PayPal was linked to my bank account not a cc. Can I still chargeback with the bank? And honestly I'm not ****ing them over they got the shoes back. They ****ed me by selling me shoes that weren't listed defective and clearly were. Thanks for your input bro.
I would wait for a response b4 u do this, but if the purchase shows in your statements (bank) then u can chargeback.

Thanks that's what I thought too. But how can they block you with money in goat credit. That's theft. I have like 1800 goat credit lol
I filed a claim cuz they didn’t give me an OG box after attempting them multiple times and they blocked me, luckily it was only $60. I screenshot everything to paypal with the messages and PayPal still favored them. Goat said it’s under review but it’s still blocked. But since your amount is substantially higher, don’t take that risk.

You just got credit back this morning, we all know that goat have bad CS and their CS takes forever to respond. Just continue on with the message that says they will refund back to PayPal and not credit. They should see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I filed a claim cuz they didn’t give me an OG box after attempting them multiple times and they blocked me, luckily it was only $60. I screenshot everything to paypal with the messages and PayPal still favored them. Goat said it’s under review but it’s still blocked. But since your amount is substantially higher, don’t take that risk.

You just got credit back this morning, we all know that goat have bad CS and their CS takes forever to respond. Just continue on with the message that says they will refund back to PayPal and not credit. They should see it.
Thanks and yeah they're the worst. I can't believe people think goat is better then stock x. Stock x has never did me this dirty. They actually just refunded me 50 dollars on a pair of shoes I applied a coupon too that went ingot submit was charged the full amount. They owned up to it and in less then a day they refunded the coupon value back to me. If I do buy resell it's strictly stockx from now on.

Also do you think it would be wise to just purchase a few pairs of ows with the goat credit and put it in goat storage to recoup the money if they continue to ignore me and not refund the original method ....

Also do you think it would be wise to just purchase a few pairs of ows with the goat credit and put it in goat storage to recoup the money if they continue to ignore me and not refund the original method ....
Yea if the prices haven’t really peaked yet, but it could also backfire on you. Who knows when will the off white bubble burst.

Yea if the prices haven’t really peaked yet, but it could also backfire on you. Who knows when will the off white bubble burst.
Yeah true. I just want my money back. They're legit just holding it hostage at this point. I mean if cop a few pairs and put em in storage atleast I can sell em and then cash out. I feel like they are ignoring me now like a jaded ex. Lol

Yeah true. I just want my money back. They're legit just holding it hostage at this point. I mean if cop a few pairs and put em in storage atleast I can sell em and then cash out. I feel like they are ignoring me now like a jaded ex. Lol
Wait a day or two and see what will happen. Don’t stress over it.

Back
Top Bottom