Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I will be really disappointed if I never get a EA...it really tells me that Nike doesn't care of you been a member for years and bought 100s of shoes with a specific account. Their system is probably completely random

I've gotten random EA on other accounts (family members) that have zero interactions with the app and almost zero purchases. Granted they were really GR type of EA and I only get like 1 EA a year on these accounts.

On my main account, I think I liked and heart every AJ1 and try to purchase every 1's on the app. I even set my gender to female for when womens AJ1's about to release and still don't get EA. One of my other accounts without any purchases or interaction on it, got EA to the womens purple metallic 1's a few weeks back.

that’s what’s up! Have you seen a pic of the colorway though? I Think it’s this one
72D13E16-54AC-4841-8420-8680E51467F9.jpeg
Nah I hadn’t, Hmmm interesting!

I like how Nike talks about 50+ variables to better your odds at SNKRS EA. Then someone creates a new account and gets EA. The only ones that have a good chance are those that created 30+ accounts and/or created a new account. Us 1 accounters are left with Ls.

Landed the Habaneros earlier I was hoping for them black based ones. I liked all the off white stuff in the app an watched every vid… but ive also been liking EVERYTHING on that app just to appease the algorithm. Who knows what actually works anymore🤷🏾‍♂️

I will be really disappointed if I never get a EA...it really tells me that Nike doesn't care if you been a member for years and bought 100s of shoes with a specific account. Their system is probably completely random

they never cared U proved ur a repeat customer. They want the new blood.

Nike: "Like, :emoji_heart:, and watch every story and join every live video and vote in every single poll to increase your chances to get exclusive access"

1 week later

Nike: "Liking, :emoji_heart:, and watching every thing will not increase your chances of getting exclusive access"

i kinda feel like once they found out ppl were botting all that liking/engaging ****, they chose to counter act it by just letting the accounts with no interactions hit instead lmao

If I don’t hit I’m not gonna sweat it. I’ve been actually lucky with SNKRS before and actually hit EA on the Union IVs and other releases like Kyries and Kobe’s but never copped them because they weren’t for me. But I’ll say I’ve interacted with the app and Nike app and I’ve been pretty successful. I’ll also say I actually buy off the Nike app, I don’t know if that is a factor with Ws but thought I’d let it be known.

Edit: these aren’t the full list of shoes I’ve won from SNKRS. For some reason the app only show these shoes
F8110A85-28BF-4ADC-929F-12B8AD2C2C26.png

I received EA for these after sharing one of the SNKRS post to my girlfriends phone. She’s like why’d you show me that? I said there’s a myth you get rewarded for interacting with the SNKRS app. Then I clicked thru all the OW post. 24 hours later I get EA…
I did that earlier today. Shared the OW EA guidelines to my friend…so I’ll be looking forward to a W tomorrow! 🤞

If I don’t hit I’m not gonna sweat it. I’ve been actually lucky with SNKRS before and actually hit EA on the Union IVs and other releases like Kyries and Kobe’s but never copped them because they weren’t for me. But I’ll say I’ve interacted with the app and Nike app and I’ve been pretty successful. I’ll also say I actually buy off the Nike app, I don’t know if that is a factor with Ws but thought I’d let it be known.

Edit: these aren’t the full list of shoes I’ve won from SNKRS. For some reason the app only show these shoes
F8110A85-28BF-4ADC-929F-12B8AD2C2C26.png
lol you def dont deserve EA - share the wealth

Back
Top Bottom