Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I believe the "electro green/bright cactus" colorway is Lot #14 shown here.

1628702234491.png

// not looking forward to the fun of trading these for a color way I really want //

sell em when they come in and put money towards the next per. you will at least get 350-450

its interesting a bulk of the sales on X are same lots. had to been certain lots released together. hopin prices will dip below 4 once all lots are available on X

From what I’ve seen on Twitter, IG, Reddit and YouTube...

Lots
Asia 20, 17, 19, 1*,18
Europe 36, 34, 32, 12, 31
U.S. 12, 14, 13, 15

(1* through EA and not a raffle. I think ppl in u.s. and Europe also got lot 1 through EA)

No leather pairs have been released from EA afaik.
Or at least if they have Thursday or Friday would be the first day since none of us afaik know the lot numbers for thurs/friday (I could be wrong about thurs EA). Seems like shipping got delayed around Tuesday or Wednesday and it seems like they fixed the thing where you could see the colorway in your order email/order history.

Last edited:
No. Read my post above yours. More than half of the lot numbers haven’t released and all the pair received in hand from EA so far are suede/canvas with the exception of lot 1. We can also (probably) assume if ppl got lot 1 via EA then eventually lot 50 would get released via EA if it hasn’t been already.
Should give anybody that hasn’t received EA hope.

From what I’ve seen on Twitter, IG, Reddit and YouTube...

Lots
Asia 20, 17, 19, 1*,18
Europe 36, 34, 32, 12, 31
U.S. 12, 14, 13, 15

(1* through EA and not a raffle. I think ppl in u.s. and Europe also got lot 1 through EA)

No leather pairs have been released from EA afaik.
Or at least if they have Thursday or Friday would be the first day since none of us afaik know the lot numbers for thurs/friday (I could be wrong about thurs EA). Seems like shipping got delayed around Tuesday or Wednesday and it seems like they fixed the thing where you could see the colorway in your order email/order history.

good info bbro; i totally forgot they said some pers will be region locked. and your right ive really only seen suede pers surface on the secondary market

Got EA on Friday
First time ever hitting on SNKRS :smokin they’re supposed to come on Friday I wonder what I’m getting

I watched probably like 2 minutes of content on SNKRS but I’m 0/999999 so I was due something
Not aimed at you personally

but i always find it WILD how SNKRS has been out what 6+ years and people are just getting their first W, especially if they have been into shoes before 2020

No, just a guess considering I have the same style code.

I don’t think everyone has the same style code.
Mine has been this colorway since I got EA (Lot 12)…Won’t know if it’s true til they get here though.
Either way these are getting traded or sold to help me get the Trav 1 Frag Lows

8F3E1C9F-9557-4853-A380-658CC906AE0B.jpeg
63941199-B441-4B8E-9279-6BB9CCC56B8B.jpeg

I don’t think everyone has the same style code.
Mine has been this colorway since I got EA (Lot 12)…Won’t know if it’s true til they get here though.
Either way these are getting traded or sold to help me get the Trav 1 Frag Lows

8F3E1C9F-9557-4853-A380-658CC906AE0B.jpeg
63941199-B441-4B8E-9279-6BB9CCC56B8B.jpeg

You probably got the EA when they were still showing the colorway. The other poster doesn’t have the colorway showing it just says multicolor.

Back
Top Bottom