Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nice pic as usual. Cool shoe (not the biggest fan of the OW 1s, but I respect them).

One sneaker trend I don’t really understand (or personally like), is the whole pink laces thing. It looks aight in some pairs IMO (not for me, but not the worst), but I’ve never understood the newer trend of throwing pink laces in shoes that have absolutely no pink in them. Again, not knocking AT ALL, just don’t get it. The main culprit being the Travs. Like sure, the brown, black, white/sail, and pink combo works I guess, it’s just super random IMO.
I started doing it w/ the waverunners. Those soft greenish yellow laces have absolutely nothing to do w/ the shoe, but still it fit the look. So when the muaves dropped I brought a pair of pink & orange laces to choose from, for that odd, but complimentary lace to shoe pairing.

Anyone know what the lot # is for DJ0950-108? A friend of mine hit on Friday and that's his style code.
Just found out it’s Lot 11. And found a post on Reddit:
4FF3175C-2C13-402A-B195-395BF1CA8353.jpeg

I hit on the same pair. These are boring lmao but I’m happy I got one with suede

Word they're pretty average in comparison I'd say -- not the worst option but certainly not the best

I was hoping for one of the teals, pinks, or purples but nonetheless still grateful to have them

I just got these ugly shoes in and I can’t wait to dump them
I got lot 14

looks like I’ll be getting anywhere from $400 to $450 for them
I was hoping for a lot more

why couldn’t I get a Jordan off-whites instead of this crap

I’m on the phone with Nike trying to get $30 back like somebody else did I was speaking to this girl on the phones i don’t she has any idea what she’s doing

trying to lace swap my pink glow pair, i think it's good, eh 😁 can't find any alphafly serrated laces so this will suffice for now, lol

Reason for editing: no go for AFs serrated laces yet

Last edited:
I just got these ugly shoes in and I can’t wait to dump them
I got lot 14

looks like I’ll be getting anywhere from $400 to $450 for them
I was hoping for a lot more

why couldn’t I get a Jordan off-whites instead of this crap

I’m on the phone with Nike trying to get $30 back like somebody else did I was speaking to this girl on the phones i don’t she has any idea what she’s doing
Pics please!! Thats the pair i got, curious to see the colors!

Back
Top Bottom