Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I chose next day shipping since I’m going out of town this weekend. How do you know which lot you got?

Wow they must have made a TON of these, I hit after 10 mins after getting the notification since I was on a meeting. Weirdly, also my 1st time getting EA ever lol:

8AA01BB1-1726-4937-8916-8E91BC4A60B2.jpeg

My two other accounts got exclusive access this morning. Hopefully I get two different lots. Congrats to the folks that hit today!

tons of members hitting, you love to see it.

And also, if you got EA even if you didn't checkout right at 12PM on the dot, you still have a good chance of copping even after.
True statement. Yesterday I didn’t immediately see EA notification and still checked out 1 hour 15 min later

do the notifications show up in the SNKRS inbox or are just waiting for it to show up/refresh?

do the notifications show up in the SNKRS inbox or are just waiting for it to show up/refresh?

I wasn't even on the SNKRS app when I got the notification. My phone vibrated and the notification popped up on my home screen. I clicked and it opened the app and allowed me to purchase. I am not sure if checking the app actually helps.

Back
Top Bottom