Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wish I would have been paying attention to this thread sooner so I would have known to cop next day shipping 🤒 oh well, still super stoked to have finally gotten exclusive access for some shoes. I got EA yesterday (Wednesday the 18th). Clicked one of the SoleLinks links & went from “coming soon” to “$180”, copped my pair asap. Bummed that it’s looking like it might not be a hairy suede pair tho, I was really hoping for one of those. Lot 18 & 36 were two I really wanted. Still no shipping confirmation, only order confirmation, but hopefully they’ll actually ship soon. Nothing was worse than waiting for my CPFM Blazers to come in, I waited prolly 2 months lmao.

5057AE47-3FAE-47EC-84A5-828EB7A3D5D2.png

78785E6A-B1FB-4510-9616-C3E25B6CA807.png

Every day that passes gonna be harder and harder to get anything with more accounts created. Should give ppl that don't get EA or keep losing on draws a higher chance at hitting something.

Also fwiw, I’ve been a Nike account member since 2011, have copped a decent amount of shoes thru out the years, & have always been active on the SNKRS app (I be mad bored at work so I’ve always watched the vids & stuff just to pass time). So have some faith you’ll get EA still 🙏🏽

Also fwiw, I’ve been a Nike account member since 2011, have copped a decent amount of shoes thru out the years, & have always been active on the SNKRS app (I be mad bored at work so I’ve always watched the vids & stuff just to pass time). So have some faith you’ll get EA still 🙏🏽

It’s all random…

Been a Nike member since 2006, countless purchases…Interact with the app regularly and I haven’t gotten anything…Also there’s been plenty of posts with brand new accounts getting access…The only goal Nike has with that whole “be more active in the app” nonsense is to get user interaction up which in turn gets more eyes on their sitting product…

i gave up hope last week and today i get the notification WHILE IM WORKING. an hr later there was only 3 sizes left so i got an 8. Just gonna pop it on the market and buy another color in my size off resale.

So the lot you receive is totally random or theres a “system”?

its a random set of lots each day that us buyers are not supposed to know. Tech savvy people can look on the backend and see which sets of the Lots are dropping on the day of. The random sets are 2-3 lots per day. So for example, if the Lots today are 10 & 11, if you got EA today, you shouldn't be expecting any other Lot other than 10 or 11 even though you're not supposed to know which Lot you're getting.

its a random set of lots each day that us buyers are not supposed to know. Tech savvy people can look on the backend and see which sets of the Lots are dropping on the day of. The random sets are 2-3 lots per day. So for example, the Lots today are 10 & 11, if you got EA today, you shouldn't be expecting any other Lot other than 10 or 11 even though you're not supposed to know which Lot you're getting.

Interesting. Hope I get Lot 11. Not feeling the blue lace on Lot 10 but hey.

edit:

Or maybe I do want Lot 10 as resale for that is ridiculous? Why so high. Hasnt released yet?

no we wont

Interesting. Hope I get Lot 11. Not feeling the blue lace on Lot 10 but hey.

lol my bad on wording it slightly bad. I don't know what lots dropped today, I was just using lot 10 & 11 as an example.

I got exclusive access the other day and it was Lot 4 and 5 for that day. I didn't know which Lot I was gonna get because it won't say anything.. But when Nike ships it, they send you a Payment Overview email and in that email you can see the style number and you just copy and paste it on google to see which Lot you'll be getting.

Seems like you could get a pair hours after EA dropped, but that's not the case anymore. Wonder if that's because more EA's are being thrown around, but not as much stock so it truly is "while supplies last."

Back
Top Bottom