Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

lol my bad on wording it slightly bad. I don't know what lots dropped today, I was just using lot 10 & 11 as an example.

I got exclusive access the other day and it was Lot 4 and 5 for that day. I didn't know which Lot I was gonna get because it won't say anything.. But when Nike ships it, they send you a Payment Overview email and in that email you can see the style number and you just copy and paste it on google to see which Lot you'll be getting.

Ah gotcha. :lol:

Lot 5 out of 50
Did 2 day shipping , an extra 5 bucks didn’t hurt
I love the leather and canvas combo .
5238D8A5-4AF9-4627-A145-B27FE14C9E92.jpeg

lol my bad on wording it slightly bad. I don't know what lots dropped today, I was just using lot 10 & 11 as an example.

I got exclusive access the other day and it was Lot 4 and 5 for that day. I didn't know which Lot I was gonna get because it won't say anything.. But when Nike ships it, they send you a Payment Overview email and in that email you can see the style number and you just copy and paste it on google to see which Lot you'll be getting.
You got lot 4

Get the notification at 9am and almost all sizes were sold out. Wasn’t able to get 8.5 and had to cop a size 9. Is it true that the lot numbers for this was 11 & 12?

From now on anyone that hit on Snkrs app just pay for the extra $5 for the 2 day shipping or do overnight , that way you avoid cancellation or issues with shipping .

meanwhile no EA for the 9th consecutive day…purchase history is INSANE on me and my wife’s Snkrs app :frown: it’s just hilarious to me

Back
Top Bottom