Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

CCE23BB3-2477-4894-8BA1-2CFE33A7FE67.jpeg

This needs to be put under a NSFW. Dear god. :blush:

Congrats. Both the 5's, these and the Sail pair, are the best OW Nike/Jordans IMO. I'm glad to have them both.
I’m glad I secured both eventually too. Black pair is better than white of course but both are a must IMO.

First time seeing a dude in a size 7.

628475A3-0D14-4359-80F8-6D7C6F69BED5.jpeg

Jk im just jelly. :lol: One of the best OW’s period.
LOL I never noticed how small my feet look in this pic compared to my ankles LOLLL

finally copped a pair of the jordan 2s but i had to compromise a bit. they were worn once and the ones i bought are .5 up from my TTS Should be okay with the slightly slimmer toe box on them. Im generally a size 11 and while my other 2s are all TTS i could always do with a little bit more room. either way i got the seller to below $1k and i used a coupon code to drop them even further. cheapest ive seen them go for in my size post Virgil's passing

SNKRS gave me an L on the whites. Can't find anywhere with a sz. 12. Glad I did manage to get the blacks earlier

Grabbed the black pair on OW site, SNKRS luck has been terrible lately. Kinda want the whites too but dont wear white shoes often. Not sure these will even get worn TBH.

I think these can be had for under retail soon.

Gonna pick up the black pair, take out the spikes, remove the extra laces, and maybe swap out the standard black laces for pink to match the areas around the sole.

Randomly woke up around 3am & noticed the OW site had a full size run of both cw’s. White did get pulled at one point but got put back.

The white pairs isn’t too bad tbh but the spikes kill it IMO. I passed tho… not gonna pull another blazer low on me LOL( eventhough I actually like the black pair I have).

Back
Top Bottom