Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Snipped the bottom spikes off with scissors and they’re 1000% better now in terms of walking comfort. Highly recommend this
40F3CC2F-C5CA-4331-A57F-E7E703659D9A.jpeg

Snipped the bottom spikes off with scissors and they’re 1000% better now in terms of walking comfort. Highly recommend this
40F3CC2F-C5CA-4331-A57F-E7E703659D9A.jpeg

Respect for only cutting the bottom ones! Personally, I don’t have any discomfort walking on them. But I might be used to it with the other spikey off-whites I have (I think I have ever pair he did with Nike that has spikes).
Rocked em out today and got hella compliments🤷🏼‍♂️. I love em but can see how they’re not everybody’s cup of tea

Also rocked mine today and got a ton of compliments / people stopping me and asking to check them out.

I was able to get a order through on the site but i didnt even see a email confirmation come through SMH, so least your 1 step ahead of me lol
Had the same issue, they found my order, I left a letter off of the email, it was so early in the morning, they said this happens from time to time

Last edited:
Anyone else’s still preparing to ship from Nike? I got the email saying “they haven’t forgot about em” but there hasn’t been any update.

Anyone else’s still preparing to ship from Nike? I got the email saying “they haven’t forgot about em” but there hasn’t been any update.
Yea mine is from off white, shipment still hasn’t moved, off white associate said there are delays because of so many orders

I have another shipment from Nike that had this, but just moved today. Probably backlogged af. Billion dollar company can’t figure out logistics lmao.

I have another shipment from Nike that had this, but just moved today. Probably backlogged af. Billion dollar company can’t figure out logistics lmao.
Yea mine finally shipped today. I just got suprised that people had already received theirs.

Did everyone who ordered from the Off white website get their air forces shipped yet? I never ordered from off white directly so I don’t know if they just take forever or if my order isn’t all good. Didn’t get a shipping email just confirmation email and the order numbers show invalid when I check the status.

Did everyone who ordered from the Off white website get their air forces shipped yet? I never ordered from off white directly so I don’t know if they just take forever or if my order isn’t all good. Didn’t get a shipping email just confirmation email and the order numbers show invalid when I check the status.
Same here ..

Mine shipped today, coming from Italy as well, from my research it seems like that’s where their product is manufactured, crazy that some people have already received theirs which must’ve come from in the states

Back
Top Bottom