Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Few more additional pic of the Green OW Mids.
A3F2C8FA-1A85-46A4-9CCC-944867DCB7FB.jpeg
DA7DF5EA-1DDA-4C2D-BE8F-C9F87610E0EC.jpeg
8431093B-C530-48CD-85BA-1AFF669CBBFC.jpeg
C8DA86D3-5A45-4EE6-9D84-6C251DA35CE5.jpeg

Interesting that on these pair, both sets of laces are a different style than what’s on the first 2 OW AF1 mids. Also the other 2 don’t have “SHOELACES” text, but these do.

Keep hating on them, please! This is the last 100% Virgil design and I love it! To each they own!

Virgil more than likey left behind books filled with designs for shoes. You are nuts if you think that is the last 100% Virgil designed shoe. He def left tons of designs behind that will eventually trickle out

Virgil more than likey left behind books filled with designs for shoes. You are nuts if you think that is the last 100% Virgil designed shoe. He def left tons of designs behind that will eventually trickle out
sure - well this shoe was made already before he died. i am sure he has sketches in books but those get changed with samples etc etc all with his touch, a touch he put to this shoe but nothing else. and that is a part of the process I was including into that 100%

Looks like a digital raffle is coming. Can't wait.

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 5.08.53 PM.png
Yup, and I’m not even remotely thinking about trying for any of them. Would love to have the White Lows, as I personally think they’re amazing, but NO WAY IN HELL would I drop that kind of dough for them.

Yup, and I’m not even remotely thinking about trying for any of them. Would love to have the White Lows, as I personally think they’re amazing, but NO WAY IN HELL would I drop that kind of dough for them.

I agree. But taking into a account a regular high end sneaker as simple as something that looks like a Vans Old Skool can be $1k or more. And the materials and such are on the level of LV not Nike. The price is insanely expensive either way. But that's how I'm going to justify the cost. And that's if I get lucky enough to win a raffle.

Figured of Speech coming to BK Museum for the NYers. Idk if this is old news or not, havent really kept up. Got hit up to do a lil social media work for them. Itd be nice to get in there before the crowds. Hope they have some kind of merch.

698C227F-3AAE-40D1-81BE-A1C4EA18FED2.jpeg

I broke out my black AF1 mids for work. I cut off the spikes, changed the overlace to black, and scribbled on them.
A YouTube reviewer almost convinced me into getting these. The more and more I look at them, I like them though.

Figured of Speech coming to BK Museum for the NYers. Idk if this is old news or not, havent really kept up. Got hit up to do a lil social media work for them. Itd be nice to get in there before the crowds. Hope they have some kind of merch.
Yea I’d be curious to know. When I went before no merch at all.

There were sizes checking out all day yesterday and orders were getting cancelled immediately. No email sent. Check your order status and I bet it says cancelled. I got 2 orders thru yesterday, both insta-cancelled.

There were sizes checking out all day yesterday and orders were getting cancelled immediately. No email sent. Check your order status and I bet it says cancelled. I got 2 orders thru yesterday, both insta-cancelled.
Same here - my shyttttt got canceled before I even placed the order

Back
Top Bottom