Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Snagged the jacket and black tracksuit from Nike, and the beige tracksuit from Sneaker Politics.

Wanted to circle back for a pair of Terras but they were gone. Oh well--feeling the apparel more than the kicks anyways.

Scooped a brown size 12 direct from O/W, no tax & free shipping. Pretty curious to see how I react to this one in-hand...

edit: O/W already shipped.

Last edited:
Was able to cop the Summit Whites from Canary Yellow. I’ll try to get the Wheat pair later, if resell prices aren’t crazy.

What’s the captcha? Apparently the answer isn’t red 😒
Lol, the answer wasn’t Shakespeare either. I tried three different times, got three different questions. Color of blood in the body, who invented the word vomit, and something about Gouda cheese lol. I gave up on that last one and just used Apple Pay.

anyone know anywhere with a size 11 wheat in stock?
Came to post but seen you already got success.
941EC770-5D44-419F-B98E-8420D32D926D.png

🤔wonder if the Canary Yellow order is good….everywhere I see got these have sold out(8 and up), yet Canary still shows a FSR. All good if they have stock still, can probably get Wheats for retail if so. But the site was tripping with captcha.

Then again, site dedicated to Virgil…guess it makes sense if they have a few.

Came to post but seen you already got success.
941EC770-5D44-419F-B98E-8420D32D926D.png

Thank you!
🤔wonder if the Canary Yellow order is good….everywhere I see got these have sold out(8 and up), yet Canary still shows a FSR. All good if they have stock still, can probably get Wheats for retail if so. But the site was tripping with captcha.

Then again, site dedicated to Virgil…guess it makes sense if they have a few.

Yeah that has me worried. If these get cancelled I’m gonna be pissed. I was very unsafely ordering while driving when the earth capture finally appeared lol

Thank you!

Yeah that has me worried. If these get cancelled I’m gonna be pissed. I was very unsafely ordering while driving when the earth capture finally appeared lol
Canary typically cancels your order before you even receive your confirmation email. Cant even enjoy your win for half a second lol

Canary typically cancels your order before you even receive your confirmation email. Cant even enjoy your win for half a second lol

well thats good to know at least. my order is still holding strong. It's just absolutely wild they they seemingly still have full size runs of both shoes sitting STILL. My ONLY guess as to why theyre not sold out as I haven't seen SNKR_TWITR linking them today.

Seriously how are there still full size runs of both shoes on canary yellow? Is this just the true power of sneaker twitter accounts - that when they don't promote a site with stock, that site sits?

well thats good to know at least. my order is still holding strong. It's just absolutely wild they they seemingly still have full size runs of both shoes sitting STILL. My ONLY guess as to why theyre not sold out as I haven't seen SNKR_TWITR linking them today.
Your order should be good lol.
From my perspective, the reason they’re not fully sold out is because dudes probably don’t know how to dress that particular shoe with the extended tongue. I like them but im being a bit more selective.

Yeah I’m shocked by that, but I love it. I’m hoping this was one of those releases that if you wanted em you got em. Resell isn’t too bad, probably be closer to retail in a few weeks.

I see some saying the Terra Formas may not be an original Virgil design. Either way, they’re dope. These joints are wild, and I love it!!

Back
Top Bottom