Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lmao somebody at Supreme today told me the UNC's went up because Kris Wu (Some Chinese artist) wore them and now everyones going crazy :lol:

Who knows. Now you know if you take the L cop immediately I guess. But then theres always a chance of a possible restock that'll kill market. The hype is real

Last edited:
Lmao some asian at Supreme today told me the UNC's went up because Kris Wu (Some Chinese artist) wore them and now they're all going crazy :lol:

Who knows. Now you know if you take the L cop immediately I guess. But then theres always a chance of a possible restock that'll kill market. The hype is real

Why you gotta mention the race b? :smh:

not srs

Lmao some asian at Supreme today told me the UNC's went up because Kris Wu (Some Chinese artist) wore them and now they're all going crazy :lol:

Word it differently my guy

Edit: yeah nvm I just posted a big wall of text lmao. Back to the thread, thoughts on Halloween Blazers?

Off-White x Nike Blazer Mid “All Hallows Eve”
Color: Canvas/Pale Vanilla/Black-Total Orange
Style Code: AA3832-700
Release Date: Fall 2018
Price: $130
Bloody-Osiris-All-Hallows-Eve-Off-White-Nike-Blazer.jpg

Bloody-Osiris-All-Hallows-Eve-Off-White-Nike-Blazer-1.jpg

Bloody-Osiris-Off-White-Nike-Blazer-Mid-All-Hallows-Eve.png

Bloody O
Reposting since James Been Went Off

just got caught up on this thread, the whole stockx bs is outrageous. If you dont like the way they work or think they work, dont use the site. Plain and simple.

D697D66E-3041-45C8-B7A4-D1064F128649.jpeg

GOAT order placed yesterday arrived today!

Now that I have both CW’s in hand, I prefer the Blacks. No regrets letting go of the White VM’s though. :nthat:

Just got the white Off White Prestos delivered too. Took a week from GOAT. I got both on hand now and like the black Off Whites Prestos better as well. Not sure which will go on feet first though....

How durable are these Prestos? For instance, would it be reckless to wear them while wine tasting in Mexico all weekend? Or are they tanks?

How durable are these Prestos? For instance, would it be reckless to wear them while wine tasting in Mexico all weekend? Or are they tanks?
Prestos hold up well but the white ones will get dirty obviously. But honestly I dont know of a sneaker that wouldn't hold up to wine tasting.

Back
Top Bottom