Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

imo the Barney color will be the most expensive down the road out of the 3 that released last wk.

if they dip lower this wk on StockX I may grab a few more pairs to sell later.

been kicking myself since early June for not copping extras of the two OG colors when they dropped to around 300$ each in my size.
What size are you?

I have the og set and the do feel... I don’t wanna necessarily say “cheap,” but maybe inexpensive to make. However, they’re actually really comfortable. Like I could wear them all day w/o a issue in terms of comfort.

The materials aren’t on the same level as Undercover Daybreaks but I’m happy with them. They’re fire in hand imo; like you said they seem comfortable too.

Barney’s are the best out of the 5 colorways. Only colorway even close is the the Red/Blue/Yellow colorway. Primary colors vs Secondary colors lol

Thought he meant it in the endearing way. Barney’s are on another level. Most people aren’t ready for them yet. They’ll catch on summer 2021

As far as the two green pairs, I definitely prefer the lime OG’s. They’re brighter, that hit of black on the back and second swoosh is hard af. Now that I have one of the more muted pairs, I need the lime fr.

Stop being a pocket watcher. How you expect me to get these shoes if I can’t hit the draws or raffles? Sometimes you have to pay to play. Are you a broke boy?

Not being pocket watcher, my post is actually positive if majority would stop overbid then price would be lower.
I’m not broke and not greedy neither but definitely not stupid to spend 6x time retail price.

most people can't even pull off a shoe with a lot of white on it, let alone a shoe with purple, green, orange, and yellow all at once.

It's exactly where the hate is coming from. The shoes are literally a work of art. I wouldn't even disrespect them by trying to "match" with them. White long sleeve tee, some black Nike shorts and some tall nike tube socks and watch me work

that shape
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F07%2Fsacai-nike-ldwaffle-triple-black-white-teaser-001.jpg

Thought he meant it in the endearing way. Barney’s are on another level. Most people aren’t ready for them yet. They’ll catch on summer 2021

I doubt thats what he meant. And yeah I agree with you that some wants something muted but then again I see people rocking SWs so this wouldnt be that hard to rock

I doubt thats what he meant. And yeah I agree with you that some wants something muted but then again I see people rocking SWs so this wouldnt be that hard to rock
Shouldn't be at all, unless you overthink it lol

that mindset is not idiot-proof either. Retail is $160, double retail is $320. Your $400 bid is already more than twice retail price.

I think it's more idiotic if you stand by your $400 pricepoint and the (ex.) next lowest ask is $401. You really gonna risk not getting a pair over $1? And you hold strong on your bid and then prices skyrocket, and now the lowest ask is $800. You could've gotten it half off, and now you're filled with so much regret.

You are looking at another direction, I know that all people that buy on stockX aren’t NT members but let’s be honest many here are overbidding for shoes which is why prices are skyrocketing . Being rich doesn’t necessarily have to buy like a idiot , just saying. I was just giving a exemple , set a limit , it doesn’t have to be precise. But I see too many people crying over the fact that prices are skyrocketing for this release and this why I replied. To me the sacai are nice but I won’t pay x6 for them I leave it to the rich idiot then

you can buy that fur add-on on sacai's website

z-19-0039S_151-4.jpg
z-19-0039S_1-4.jpg

For $55 + shipping. Or you can shave your dog's tail for free.

Back
Top Bottom