Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

^ Fake. They fooled me until I seen the tag. Look closely at my pairs tag in the pics. Scary they look legit besides that.
D32464BF-D305-48A5-BF2D-871287DD47FA.png

05959895-308B-463F-AAFA-D85D548A6BB5.png

Last edited:
wow... they’re some good fakes.

cant trust ebay or depop while stockx charges close to £150 in import duties and processing smh

Happy with what I got. Got a loud pair (OG green) and a muted pair (white). Although the color-blocking is dope on these, my favorite part of the shoe is the shape.

You’ve got the best of each imo; as far as loud/muted. I have to get these blue OW waffles next month at all cost, but the green gustos are now my next must have pair. I’m so mad that I didn’t get them sooner. I thought the price would dip after a while but it’s just getting higher by the day it seems like.

wow... they’re some good fakes.

cant trust ebay or depop while stockx charges close to £150 in import duties and processing smh
It’s super unfair living outside of the states; we get raped on import charges. People don’t realise how annoying it is living outside of America and then wearing a money size too! We also don’t have many stores that stock hypes releases, and we also have less raffle opportunities too. We’re forced to look towards the resell market a lot of the time, and it’s simply always going to be more expensive for us.

Posters were criticising me because 5 of my 6 first posts mentioned reselling, but why should Europeans be forced to pay £150 extra (more than the shoe is worth in a lot of cases) just to have it imported from Stock X? Damn right I will now try and get my hands on sneakers with the sole intention to flip — that way I can put the cash towards my import fees for sneakers that I want. I’ve never actually sold for a profit before but now I’m prepared to do it if it means I get the sneakers that I want without being a total asshat and handing over £150 or more when it’s not even part of the shoe’s cost.

YNWA btw.

You’ve got the best of each imo; as far as loud/muted. I have to get these blue OW waffles next month at all cost, but the green gustos are now my next must have pair. I’m so mad that I didn’t get them sooner. I thought the price would dip after a while but it’s just getting higher by the day it seems like.

I regret not buying the greens sooner. Got a decent deal on them, but I could've saved like $100. It's whatever tho.

It’s super unfair living outside of the states; we get raped on import charges. People don’t realise how annoying it is living outside of America and then wearing a money size too! We also don’t have many stores that stock hypes releases, and we also have less raffle opportunities too. We’re forced to look towards the resell market a lot of the time, and it’s simply always going to be more expensive for us.

Posters were criticising me because 5 of my 6 first posts mentioned reselling, but why should Europeans be forced to pay £150 extra (more than the shoe is worth in a lot of cases) just to have it imported from Stock X? Damn right I will now try and get my hands on sneakers with the sole intention to flip — that way I can put the cash towards my import fees for sneakers that I want. I’ve never actually sold for a profit before but now I’m prepared to do it if it means I get the sneakers that I want without being a total asshat and handing over £150 or more when it’s not even part of the shoe’s cost.

YNWA btw.
You dont have to go through Stock X and Americans have to pay import charges for products from other countries too lol

You dont have to go through Stock X and Americans have to pay import charges for products from other countries too lol
Yes but then we have to worry about fakes from eBay etc, and the prices are very high there too. Europeans have to have their items shipped from America more often than Americans have to have their items shipped from outside America. I know we can get legit checks but it’s just all a lot of effort sometimes and sometimes we don’t get answers.

I am going to try GOAT for the first time soon. If there’s a better way for me to buy off the resale market then I’d honestly (no sarcasm) appreciate some tips.

Last edited:
S Sandman 118

befriend someone here on NT that lives stateside and have them cop off StockX US site and ship to you via EMS...even at 30$ for shipping it’s cheaper than paying the import tax & fees
Thanks! Are there any groups where I can find help with that?

I have done it before with an American friend when I ordered a coogi sweater off poshmark :lol:

How big are the lace holes on these to fit 2 laces through? Such an interesting sneaker. Can’t wait to flex with these :nthat:

How big are the lace holes on these to fit 2 laces through? Such an interesting sneaker. Can’t wait to flex with these :nthat:
I haven’t messed around with my laces much but it wasn’t too hard to put the highest up laces back through the holes after I took them out to get my foot in. I just try and be careful in case I snap them.

I’m a little confused though because one lace goes on top of the other and I’m unsure which one should go on top and which one should go on bottom, if it even matters.

Back
Top Bottom