Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I’ve seen pics of pairs messed up straight up the box, but @blackfrankwhite first pic was pretty bad imo. I feel like Goat would’ve at least reached out and offered a discount via the seller. Should be able to get a promo code from SX tho.
goat does that some times... they will contact buyer to see if they still want product or to cancel. happened when i sent in some used kicks without the insoles.. they emailed me and asked if i wanted to offer a discount. i said no buyer canceled transaction. I dont think stockx has this feature.

stock and GOAT they both have told me via email we just verify authenticy

They bull****tin. I just had a pair of Kyrie 1s returned to me from StockX for signs of wear and tear. How? I've never even worn them. My guess is some small crease in the midsole when I received them back, but that's how they came. I've seen way worse condition sneakers being sent to buyers. Really wish they would explain where the problems were instead of being so general in their explanation. You're really at the mercy of your inspector.

They bull****tin. I just had a pair of Kyrie 1s returned to me from StockX for signs of wear and tear. How? I've never even worn them. My guess is some small crease in the midsole when I received them back, but that's how they came. I've seen way worse condition sneakers being sent to buyers. Really wish they would explain where the problems were instead of being so general in their explanation. You're really at the mercy of your inspector.
bro i wore a pair of jeter 11s and sold them on stockx :lol: immediately after they sent me that email

do you sell alot of stuff or are you a beginner seller. I've never had any seller issues on stockx im at 100% and have sold for about 2-3 years on there consistently

goat does that some times... they will contact buyer to see if they still want product or to cancel. happened when i sent in some used kicks without the insoles.. they emailed me and asked if i wanted to offer a discount. i said no buyer canceled transaction. I dont think stockx has this feature.

Goat reached out a few times before. They hit me up one time and said the shoes smelled like weed and asked if I still wanted them. :lol:

do you sell alot of stuff or are you a beginner seller. I've never had any seller issues on stockx im at 100% and have sold for about 2-3 years on there consistently

Beginner seller, I guess. This was the first time I try to off a pair of basketball kicks on there I get met with a rejection :smh:. It's not even a hyped pair of shoes! WTF?! Hyped shoes should be more strict with their inspections -not some basketball sneaker I was trying to get rid of for under retail! :angry:

Beginner seller, I guess. This was the first time I try to off a pair of basketball kicks on there I get met with a rejection :smh:. It's not even a hyped pair of shoes! WTF?! Hyped shoes should be more strict with their inspections -not some basketball sneaker I was trying to get rid of for under retail! :angry:
they may have been why. usually they give newer sellers a harder time selling

they may have been why. usually they give newer sellers a harder time selling
Really? How would they even know whose account the shoe is tied to until after they authenticate it? Thought about this in the past because I've always had 100% from selling multiple racks in gear.

Really? How would they even know whose account the shoe is tied to until after they authenticate it? Thought about this in the past because I've always had 100% from selling multiple racks in gear.
i am just using an speculation. Doesnt stockx pay the very good sellers before shoes are even veified. I'm sure they look at the account information but shouldnt mean anything just saying more likely to flag a account with almost no sales compared to someone with over a 100 sales

early payout was a beta rollout program, I was selected for it and I was a brand new seller at the time. I've heard of people thats Level 4 Seller and don't have that early payout option. I also heard that they don't offer that option to any more people than the ones that currently have it.

i am just using an speculation. Doesnt stockx pay the very good sellers before shoes are even veified. I'm sure they look at the account information but shouldnt mean anything just saying more likely to flag a account with almost no sales compared to someone with over a 100 sales
What Im saying is how could they even know which accounts its for until the system scans the bar code that is in the box you send? It seems like no actual person will know whose account is for what and will legit check the same each time. Whether people who have more sales makes a difference or not is my question.

can't decide on the lace combo for the black pair. Glad the gallery is back so I can see what some of yall did. Right now I have white/grey in 1 side and black/grey on the other, trying to get a feel of which I'll go with for both sides

can't decide on the lace combo for the black pair. Glad the gallery is back so I can see what some of yall did. Right now I have white/grey in 1 side and black/grey on the other, trying to get a feel of which I'll go with for both sides
post a pic duke

bro i wore a pair of jeter 11s and sold them on stockx :lol: immediately after they sent me that email
I bought my 2nd pair of Bred 6’s from STOCKX they has a scuff on the side of the midsole. I immediately emailed them and there response was “ Unfortunately Air Jordan are made in factories that mass produced them this is a “factory flaw” you can just re-list them.” I was like WTF ? You know these were flawed yet you charged me for the sneakers and then you say just resell them so we can keep making money off of this flawed pair that will probably go through who knows how many people. That’s a scam for real if I’ve ever heard of one cause nobody is going to be happy with that pair.

Back
Top Bottom