Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

22700CF2-6094-46D9-A0CB-FD5A593C8F80.jpeg

the upper definitely needs some contrast between everything being doubled, otherwise they'd just look like regular waffle/daybreak/tailwind

I love high end materials though. That’s why I’m still undecided. Plus I like regular waffles/daybreaks/tailwinds anyway. Definitely not spending $500 on them or anything, but retail maybe.

Last edited:
I doubt they’re navy. It looks like black leather with a blue undertone from the lighting. Not a fan of the materials as of right now.

Got my gusto’s in today and maaaaaaan these are straight flames. My favorite cop of the year so far. I’m waiting for the Travis 6’s to drop and hopefully i get lucky. if i strike out, i want to see what resale will be on the 6’s and if it’s an absurd amount, I’m gonna have to cop the black sacai’s. Lol

O
2D3889FA-E5D0-4C57-93B6-B7D602A25600.jpeg
GOAT stays sending me new shoes. Thanks GOAT. Go Fk yourself StockX and the worn shoes u keep sending folks.
One of the main reasons why i only mess with GOAT. I’ve sold one thing on stock x because it was a supreme product and I’ve never bought shoes from them just because they were cheaper than GOAT. I’d rather spend a little more cuz i know I’m getting a NEW product. On top of that, GOAT’s customer service has always been A1 to me. I’ve sold/purchased a lot on GOAT and each time there’s an issue with a product (damaged box, stain on a shoe, etc), they’ve handled it professionally by offering credit/discount or if i wanted to, return the product. And they are really good about returning emails and they even called me to handle a certain situation.

O

One of the main reasons why i only mess with GOAT. I’ve sold one thing on stock x because it was a supreme product and I’ve never bought shoes from them just because they were cheaper than GOAT. I’d rather spend a little more cuz i know I’m getting a NEW product. On top of that, GOAT’s customer service has always been A1 to me. I’ve sold/purchased a lot on GOAT and each time there’s an issue with a product (damaged box, stain on a shoe, etc), they’ve handled it professionally by offering credit/discount or if i wanted to, return the product. And they are really good about returning emails and they even called me to handle a certain situation.
I contacted them last week regarding an issue and still haven’t heard back. Idk what you talking about regarding great cs

I contacted them last week regarding an issue and still haven’t heard back. Idk what you talking about regarding great cs

Just speaking from my experience...i had an issue with receiving a damaged shoe box and i emailed them about it because it was supposed to be new. They emailed me back within 1 day and offered to give me some GOAT credit to resolve the issue.

You still haven’t heard back about that? The UNC’s? That really sucks if so. That’s kind of a major issue that you would think should get serious priority.

Last edited:
You still haven’t heard back about that? The UNC’s? That really sucks if so. That’s kind of a major issue that you would think should get serious priority.
They initially messaged and said someone would be contacting me shortly, but nothing since then. Email to them went Thursday and that blanket email arrived Saturday. Nothing since. Kinda disappointed to be honest since I never had any issues prior. I sent a reminder email about the issue yesterday so we’ll see what happens

I'm so pissed. Nike.ca cancelled my Snkrs order because they oversold the Waffle apparently. I need some major luck for the blazers now. Been cursed for ages with Nike.

These are 100% better than the first drops. The white ones are the best out of all the blazer collabs. Might be in for a pair to beat up since they look like tanks.

This.

I hit on the blue blazers first time around but honestly both colors are trash. These 2 are way better, in for the white.

Back
Top Bottom