Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

bodega raffles up
I don’t get this “Quickstrike” concept. Did I increase my chances whatsoever by entering quickly? Do y’all seriously do this for every hyped release? I’ve entered so many raffles the past couple days. It’s absurd. Reselling sneakers used to be so much easier. I was planning on trying to flip a few pairs leading up to Christmas, but after just this one release (plus waiting to see what’s up with the 6’s) I’m not so sure anymore. It all seemed so easy after hitting on SNKRS for the waffles. ?

Last edited:
Picture makes me want the white more. Stockx got my size for 520 but someone locally selling me for 600. Can't decide. Got funds now since I sold OW presto and TS1 yesterday.

Unless you willing to beat them, you aint wearing those whites LOL

28E6C5F4-DC5D-4356-A2E6-4991EF9F82D8.jpeg

I don’t get this “Quickstrike” concept. Did I increase my chances whatsoever by entering quickly? Do y’all seriously do this for every hyped release? I’ve entered so many raffles the past couple days. It’s absurd. Reselling sneakers used to be so much easier. I was planning on trying to flip a few pairs leading up to Christmas, but after just this one release (plus waiting to see what’s up with the 6’s) I’m not so sure anymore. It all seemed so easy after hitting on SNKRS for the waffles. ?

LOL whut. You increased your chances by entering before the deadline. Not that complicated.

LOL whut. You increased your chances by entering before the deadline. Not that complicated.

What’s so “quick” about having 5 hours or 7, whatever it was to have the same chance as everyone else? The name is misleading. Sorry, I don’t usually enter a bunch of drawings for sneakers; I usually just buy the ones I want. I just thought for this drop and maybe some more the next couple months I would see if maybe I could get some free sneaker/Christmas money since I got lucky last time with the Waffles on SNKRS, which I rarely even try on.

Anybody seen these yet. Dude at my gym got em on.

Attachments

• IMG_20191007_151346.jpg
    IMG_20191007_151346.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 573
Is anyone else looking at the actual Sacai website? Edit: So did they release the shoes already? I mean, they say sold out. All or most of the apparel is available for purchase. I know their time is way ahead of ours, but that seems early. Then there’s the price reference thing with the date and time of the 11th on it. Wtf?

Last edited:
Is anyone else looking at the actual Sacai website? Edit: So did they release the shoes already? I mean, they say sold out. All or most of the apparel is available for purchase. I know their time is way ahead of ours, but that seems early. Then there’s the price reference thing with the date and time of the 11th on it. Wtf?
Yeah they released at 9pm EST. It was a complete waste of time.

Sacai website was sold out within minutes. Those with bots are copping everything on websites. Thanks to my girl, she scored me a pair of the white/grey Blazers at Undefeated. ??‍♀️??‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom