Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

They initially messaged and said someone would be contacting me shortly, but nothing since then. Email to them went Thursday and that blanket email arrived Saturday. Nothing since. Kinda disappointed to be honest since I never had any issues prior. I sent a reminder email about the issue yesterday so we’ll see what happens
I contacted them last week regarding an issue and still haven’t heard back. Idk what you talking about regarding great cs

Yeah, I usually buy my all my shoes from GOAT (besides this past time I bought black Sacai’s from StockX) and have never had a problem with them. I’ve bought a lot of clothes from StockX but was always paranoid about buying sneakers there. My Sacai’s were perfect though. I hope GOAT gives you some decent options.

Which is the better colorway, the black or the white? I'm selling my presto ow to fund it so can't really decide which is better

Speaking of Goat.

Barney's pair been stuck on "Authenticated" since last Friday... ?
Goat has lost a pair of unions i brought, told me yeezy's i directly got from adidas were reps, & recently someone accepted a bid I forgot I put in for some green lobster 3 weeks ago and i still don't have them. The seller did his/her part. Not mention their customer service reps take forever to respond. I don't understand none of acting like goat is so much better than stockx. I've gotten multiple responses from stockx about minute stuff in day. Neither are perfect, but I'm definitely not on that "goat is better" train.

Goat lost a pair of my shoes earlier this year. Luckily, it was just a pair of Vans. Took them 3 months to send me my bread. Never even apologized or offered me credit. Their CS is trash imo, but when it comes to buying, I still prefer them over SX.

Which is the better colorway, the black or the white? I'm selling my presto ow to fund it so can't really decide which is better

I’m probably in the minority on this site it seems, but if I could only keep/own one it would be the black pair. (Out of all 5) It’s so close though, really just a matter of personal preference. I told myself I would only keep one of the neutral pairs, but I just can’t let go of the white/greys either. (I need help deciding which OG pair to get; I seem to be back to gustos atm.) I’m assuming you mean waffles? If you’re talking about blazers, which I’m not a fan of, the black pair for sure. The white ones are too plain.

Last edited:
Here is the lace swap options I promised.

white/grey and grey/black on the black waffles

white/navy and grey/navy on the white waffles

FDB6D67A-2680-42B0-B6CC-4FAB173A1215.jpeg

the grey laces that comes with the black pair is a shade tad bit darker than the grey laces that comes with the white pair. I thought about doing light grey on dark grey on the white pair but the shades are so close. Probably end up sticking to original white/grey laces on the white pair

Last edited:

white/black and grey/black on the black waffles

the grey laces that comes with the black pair is a shade tad bit darker than the grey laces that comes with the white pair. I thought about doing light grey on dark grey on the white pair but the shades are so close. Probably end up sticking to original white/grey laces on the white pair

I agree that white/grey is better on the white pair, but white/navy looks better than I would’ve thought; same with white/grey on the black pair. Thanks for posting!

white/black and grey/black on the black waffles

I’d personally keep the og lacing on the white/grey & see how’d like the black & grey lacing on the black/gray pair.

took me a good hour to lace these up lol. I'm not gonna be doing mismatched left and right shoes so I'll have to relace one of them. Still not fully committed to a color combo set yet tho. I do like the navy on the white pair with either white laces or grey laces, but I think long term I would want the original white/grey laces in there for the most classic look.

Speaking of Goat.

Barney's pair been stuck on "Authenticated" since last Friday... ?

this happened to me with my white pair from Goat. Ordered on a friday, no word on it till the next friday, turns out that the 1st pair failed authentication and they had to relocate me another pair at no costs. Took another whole week for shipment and verification and delivery. Worked out in the end because the first pair I bought was a "badly damaged box" at a lower market value, and the replacement pair Goat got me was a pristine box.

which colorway OW prestos do you have? I'd get the opposite of that color in waffles. But personally, I would also keep the OW prestos lol and get waffles too

The white one. Not really feeling it right now and scratches my heel. Won it via raffle by paying 20 usd so got into hype but now I want waffles more. Can't keep both. Got a house to pay. LOL

The white one. Not really feeling it right now and scratches my heel. Won it via raffle by paying 20 usd so got into hype but now I want waffles more. Can't keep both. Got a house to pay. LOL

lol white prestos probably one of my favorites to wear, so I'm biased. And I'm also on the verge of buying a new house so I thought about thinning my collection but not once did I think to sell my OW prestos, not even my doubles :lol:

but to offer more sound advice, probably the black waffles if you're not feeling like having an easily dirtied shoe (white prestos or white waffles). Though I think prestos might last longer in the long run than waffles if you put the same amount of miles in both

lol white prestos probably one of my favorites to wear, so I'm biased. And I'm also on the verge of buying a new house so I thought about thinning my collection but not once did I think to sell my OW prestos, not even my doubles :lol:

but to offer more sound advice, probably the black waffles if you're not feeling like having an easily dirtied shoe (white prestos or white waffles). Though I think prestos might last longer in the long run than waffles if you put the same amount of miles in both

I'll take that into consideration. Maybe I just need to see both in person to finally decide which one. Got barneys but want one in a neutral colorway

I'll take that into consideration. Maybe I just need to see both in person to finally decide which one. Got barneys but want one in a neutral colorway

I knocked the blacks before based on photos. After buying a pair on release week for a good deal, I can now say the Black looks rich in person. If I can have one pair, Gustos. 2 pairs, Gustos and Blacks (afraid to dirty the whites)

Dude, End's site is such trash. Been trying to enter the raffle for the black blazer since 7am this morning but can't because stupid site keeps freezing when I try to log in.

Seriously, if your server can't handle the traffic don't even put up the raffle!

Back
Top Bottom