Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

The mesh counterpart for both colors is far superior.

5F8C3423-225A-4A81-BF3B-DFA635BA4EA2.jpeg

To avoid the skullduggery to get my W (White size 14):
-Used Apple Pay to avoid the all of a sudden need for CVV code.
-I logged out and logged back in 3 minutes before to avoid the all of a sudden need for my password.

I plan to repeat those steps for the 5s and the 13s.

not sure if i want to keep. dont really like all white sneakers

On top of striking out on every site my iPad finally got phased out by the sneakers app, there went one of my back up accounts #6yearstrong

-I logged out and logged back in 3 minutes before to avoid the all of a sudden need for my password.

i always manually select apple pay right before a release, for some reason my iphone will default back to the CC info in the wallet.

I actually did something similar, but I forgot my password so the reset forced me to log out and in like 4 minutes before

apple pay in a parking lot on LTE

my thought has always been that since apple pay is pre approved for the charge amount and provides the auth upfront theres one less thing nike needs to do for that transaction

gonna hold the white sacai and try to trade for the sacai Pegasus if i dont hit

I didn’t even try on these. I thought they were a bit boring. (In hand pics are confirming this more) I’m good on Sacai until the Pegasus/Vapor pairs (those are a must even for resell situation) unless I go back to get a mesh colorway that I don’t have already. Congrats to all that liked them and hit though.

I didn’t even try on these. I thought they were a bit boring. (In hand pics are confirming this more) I’m good on Sacai until the Pegasus/Vapor pairs (those are a must even for resell situation) unless I go back to get a mesh colorway that I don’t have already. Congrats to all that liked them and hit though.

i feel you i just entered just to enter the raffle, i knew the odds were dumb but got lucky now i have a pair to beat in the summer

Back
Top Bottom