Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

in hand actually looks better than online photos. I think I still prefer the black nylon more than the white nylon, probably because the soles on the white pair is also white. A black sole would be better. If the black nylon was triple black even the midsoles, I would've passed on those.

For those asking, they still fit TTS like the other sacai waffles. Comes with 1 set of wide ribbon laces, 1 set of thin waxed rope laces, and 2 sets of regular flat laces.

Totally agree the white pair definitely needs an outsole that’s not white. I thought I would at least try on the black pair, but the more I looked at pics the less interested I got. Could possibly be a situation like the Barneys where I didn’t even try and later regretted it.

them mugs gone man smh. But resell for the nylons is looking to be going down to mid 200s after the snkrs cheaters winners get their pairs.

8C4D0C91-F329-4BC8-8A58-2FC128E9D12E.jpeg

One more. Didnt know it was a silky ribbon lacing and a round race. Dope.

I mentioned it yesterday, don't know if you saw. I don't even know what lacing combo I'm gonna go with. White flat lace and white flat lace would look old.

I mentioned it yesterday, don't know if you saw. I don't even know what lacing combo I'm gonna go with. White flat lace and white flat lace would look old.

Was wondering what to do about the lace situation too..

Worst comes to worst, flat whites are a pretty safe bet.

I was thinking the same, white flats and trying to find a cream pair to double up for the sacai aesthetic.

I like the double lacing on the sacais, and double flat white laces would look odd to me. Will probably try to find a cream color flat to mix with the flat white

I know it’s generally an unpopular opinion here, but I like single laces on the Waffles. I actually have just a single pair of shorter flat white laces in my Summit White OG pair atm, untied.

I know it’s generally an unpopular opinion here, but I like single laces on the Waffles. I actually have just a single pair of shorter flat white laces in my Summit White OG pair atm, untied.

I prefer single laces in just about every thing, but with the whole "double" theme on the sacais, I just think it looks better with the double laces.

Hoping to snag whites for around $250. Hopefully prices continue to drop
same.. while the 2019 summit white & blacks shot up a bit smh.. ive been watching the blacks for a minute but i guess I’ll have to settle for the white nylons if i ever want to own a pair 😢😢

Anyone have pics of the extra lace set in em? Thought I was getting mine today but it seems like it won't be till 2maro.

The white pair isn’t bad. The black pair is a little too plain. Hiding all the details.

Whites crispy.

Initially i wanted the black but white is where its at on this drop. I personally dont think black sole wouldve worked, they have the perfect balance of white and beige

Nvm, mine somehow just showed up even doe it was stuck at a different point for most of the day.

Really like these in hand but tbh couldn't help but just compare them to the Undercover x Daybreaker.

Sucker for the white midsole on the black colorway, breaks the shoe up beautifully. I think if they accented the font on the tongue/back with white it would have been better! Similar to how on the Undercover joints you had the hit of blue on tongue.

Back
Top Bottom