Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Undftd in store raffle going up at 1pst

Undft wild for just not doing an online raffle either... their insta page has em up for 9am that day.

They produce a lot of these or wat?!?

Also Nike pushed back the date of the Grey colorway to Sept 8th.

UNDFTD instore drop :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Undftd will do a variety of global and in-store raffles. Majority will likely be global raffles where winners are shipped their pairs given the recent incidents at SP I know them and other stores are being as cautious as ever now

Can’t believe I missed the Undefeated raffle. Should’ve set an alarm for it. I’m slacking today!

Undftd will backdoor a lot of their stock. I didn’t use to believe it until a friend got in really good with the guys at UNDFTD Phx. He got basically anything he wanted from them. ‘Tis the game I suppose.

Grey sacais got pushed back all the way until September 8th on SNKRS :smh:

Blue pair still slated for late August

seems like Nike probably don't have the shipment of them in yet. The early access I got from SNKRS hasn't shipped yet probably due to them not having stock

Undftd will backdoor a lot of their stock. I didn’t use to believe it until a friend got in really good with the guys at UNDFTD Phx. He got basically anything he wanted from them. ‘Tis the game I suppose.

Undftd is one of the most fair places or was until 19 hit when they changed the raffle structure from instore to global. Issue now is bots are more prevalent and even if they do instore only a small percentage show up. Each shoe I imagine will have a different structure now but even so when people dont show up those pairs vanish quick lol. Nike gives them alot of stock or more than most so it is what it is|l

Got bored and tried a little lace swap… opinions? I don’t know how to feel about it. I wanted navy predominantly on top but it was tough :ohwell:. Any tips would be appreciated
6300C25A-7034-4EE0-8C72-D591806AC542.jpeg
59DD724A-88C4-4A04-B50D-BEE18CF2EA0D.jpeg
77E1D024-3886-4193-8549-48C78B3898A5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom