Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

BC2901FA-F52C-430D-881B-F427B9602EF5.jpeg

:nthat:

both the Clot Sacais are dope because it pays homage to the Clot Kiss of Death Air Max 1. Undercover kinda did the same thing but I was never a fan of any of the previous Undercover collabs and shoes. Frag colorways are just plain yet clean and thats the thing with Fragment is that they're usually very boring in colorblocking. They just slap the thunderbolt logo and thats why people always mad when Fragment shoes get all the praising lol.

I remember back then I really wanted these fragment roshe daybreaks release. The new Fragment Sacai waffles will definitely fill the old void for me.

1629642754219.png

Last edited:
I shared to my girl the SNKRS page “these the next flip” afternoon after got EA on the blue pair. Copped a sz 9 instead of my size so I wouldn’t contemplate keeping em but now I want the grey in my size 😢 especially since I can’t find the regular Waffle Ones I’m the grey anymore.. decisions, decisions

both the Clot Sacais are dope because it pays homage to the Clot Kiss of Death Air Max 1. Undercover kinda did the same thing but I was never a fan of any of the previous Undercover collabs and shoes. Frag colorways are just plain yet clean and thats the thing with Fragment is that they're usually very boring in colorblocking. They just slap the thunderbolt logo and thats why people always mad when Fragment shoes get all the praising lol.

I remember back then I really wanted these fragment roshe daybreaks release. The new Fragment Sacai waffles will definitely fill the old void for me.

1629642754219.png

those Frag daybreaks one of my most comfy kicks

loafed and its alr closed :nerd:

kith raffle was open for 2 days. I’m surprised most stores are already doing raffle for both pairs when the navy release is still a few days away and the grey release got delayed to September.

Back
Top Bottom