Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

What are your thoughts? Any differences?

they’re really dope and fits just the same as any of the v1 waffles. The mesh is not really thicker by much, just a thin layer of fabric underneath the somewhat tighter knitted mesh compared to the old waffles with the more air-y mesh. I’m gonna put tons of miles in these.

Got the grey ones on SNKRS EU

19B3F267-FB1E-4B0B-BD49-C35B9A16B8AB.png

After got EA on Off White Dunks, got these and they're beatiful. Grey/Grey laces is weak, Grey/White is better... But Grey/Off Noir it's a good option too! What do you think, guys? :wow:

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 281
seems like pretty wishful thinking. I'll take $260 or whatever from END over $425 after fees from StockX, which is for literally the cheapest size rn
pricies started around 600 but now in the 4’s high 3’s. I have a feeling since everyone is hitting in here & the major release hasn’t happened yet it’ll be lower after pairs become in hand. It may not be true but ima bet on this…

anyone that got sacai online store raffle get hit with a crazy shipping cost of $880?!
Is that in ¥?

I'm actually shocked that both of these are so low on the secondary market. I think the stock on these might be higher than previous waffles judging by the quantity of pairs uploaded to kith so far

This is awesome to know.

How many pairs are showing up on Kith?

-Drew

I'm actually shocked that both of these are so low on the secondary market. I think the stock on these might be higher than previous waffles judging by the quantity of pairs uploaded to kith so far
Are they sold out already in gray? When does the navy ones drop?

yea i think so too, couple shops like cncpts and creme321 did FCFS today, hoping there's plenty on SNKRS.

well yeah they're both sold out on kith but I saw 900+ pairs per colorway loaded up on kith. I don't recall previous sacai waffles having that many on kith. Its just a theory on why I think the prices aren't that high. When that chick backdoored all those pairs to RoundTwo, she listed them up only for $500.

Either the hype has died down like Sacai Blazers (last 4 colors have been sitting) or theres just tons of these waffle pairs to go around that sellers are pricing low or undercutting to move product. I'm assuming the latter which is great because I don't mind paying low resale to double up on the grey pair.

Back
Top Bottom