Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Does anyone know if undefeated SF will let a designated person pick up the shoe for them if they call ahead? My gf won the raffle but wont be able to pick up at the time slot so was wondering if I could pick up in her place if we let them know ahead of time.

Kith online also

197A7ADD-CC99-470F-AF11-FFD3BE8C6603.jpeg

I’ve got a couple add to cart services setup for the blue waffles and blue blazers. :pimp: Hoping they cook.

I really hope Nike didn't cheap out and give us some plastic feeling pleather with trash qc on the blazers cuz I really wanna wear them.

Nope, and I heard that now you can't even load the snkrs pass on a different phone. It has to be on the same phone you hit it on. Like the good old Adidas Confirmed days

Damn...sucks. Homegirl hit but it was on her sister's account. Wont be able to pick up

Does anyone know if undefeated SF will let a designated person pick up the shoe for them if they call ahead? My gf won the raffle but wont be able to pick up at the time slot so was wondering if I could pick up in her place if we let them know ahead of time.

NOPE, unless you know the employees personally and even then its a stretch

woo first time i entered for an undefeated instore pickup raffle, and i won the yellow blazers.

the email says that the shoe needs to be picked up at a specific time. are they pretty strict about being on time? this is for the SF shop.

Took my L from SNS per usual, hoping to hit on the yellow blazer and blue waffle tomorrow. Would be happy to just get one of the two from SNKRS tho.

Back
Top Bottom