Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Won 2 pairs of the Blazers in the same color. That END price ended up being resale at $260. Congrats to the winners! And good luck to all for tomorrow.

Last edited:
low 300 for sacais in my size on stockx..... thinking about pulling the trigger... but of course if I pay resale that probably means ill hit tomorrow...

Lol, im really afraid itll be like the fog bone raids. 300s before the drop then cratered to low 200s after the drop. Then i'll be kicking myself. Or it could be like Wotherspoons when I passed at 350....

would for sure cop if they hit the low 200s and I strike out on SNKRS.

low 300 for sacais in my size on stockx..... thinking about pulling the trigger... but of course if I pay resale that probably means ill hit tomorrow...
dawg resale on these have been steadily tanking. i think the resale may end up being around retail. luckily i only want the green ones & ppl don't seem to prefer those so they'll be cheaper on the aftermarket.

Man I already pulled the trigger on stock x a few days ago on yellow/greens when it got to the low 300s. Should be here tomorrow. I usually take Ls on sneakers so I couldn’t risk it shooting back up. I’ll try on sneakers app tomorrow. like homie up top said knowing my luck, I’d probably hit tomorrow adding insult to injury smh...

after going through the travis 1 mayhem i dont think anything can get worse tomorrow lol feeling pretty good about his one especially since i'm going for the green ones.

F Nike and their trash way of handling releases. Some of us in the EU couldn’t even get the blue ones on the app as it never even showed up. Tried everything and it just wasn’t there. So tired of how they always handle releases.

F64BEFC0-4E51-4490-8DDA-0815014F90F3.png
My very first SNKRS W!!

Pretty shocked the blazers have tanked lower than the waffles. I wanted them all from this release and got pretty lucky. I won both waffles last week because I am in UK, then today the blazers released so entered every raffle possible plus tried on snkrs.

Woke up this morning to an W on the yellow blazers then saw someone offloading the blues for a little over retail so copped as I think the blue blazers will go up.

For you wide footers out there who already have waffles in hand, did you go half size up or true? Waffles tend to run narrow and these don’t look any different.

For you wide footers out there who already have waffles in hand, did you go half size up or true? Waffles tend to run narrow and these don’t look any different.

Look a few pages back, I said I am a wide foot and went TTS, they are snug at first but after a 6 hour walk in them they have loosened abit and fit fine.

Hit both waffles green on sns and blue on my end...trying to double up on snkrs good luck everybody...

Is there a way to rig multiple entries on SNS and END? Asking for a friend. :lol:

Haha seriously though I’ve been entering SNS and END raffles for years and haven’t hit once.

Is there a way to rig multiple entries on SNS and END? Asking for a friend. :lol:

Haha seriously though I’ve been entering SNS and END raffles for years and haven’t hit once.

I've been entering multiple people on END and SNS for a couple years now, and I've still never won anything hyped on SNS, or anything at all on END lol

Back
Top Bottom