Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Am I the only one who feel like the text on the fragments are going to wear off easily?

You think someone swiped the package. The tracking was previously saying out for delivery, now all of a sudden it says nothing
I said the same earlier and people thought I was tripping cuz two whole days went with that. Today is day 3.

Feel better knowing it's not just me though so maybe they haven't packaged them to be sent or something but created a label.

I'm seeing people post pairs but not sure who got it from Nike.

When the shipping label is first created it usually gives an estimated delivery date…Sometimes it will say PENDING but usually it gives a date…

Multiple times over the past year on my packages from Nike / FedEx the status will update to out for delivery once that date rolls around…I’ve even had them stay at that status for a couple days after…It eventually resets to the pending status until the package actually starts moving, at which point it updates to another estimated date…I wouldn’t worry about it because FedEx and / or Nike seems to be way behind on their packages right now…

When the shipping label is first created it usually gives an estimated delivery date…Sometimes it will say PENDING but usually it gives a date…

Multiple times over the past year on my packages from Nike / FedEx the status will update to out for delivery once that date rolls around…I’ve even had them stay at that status for a couple days after…It eventually resets to the pending status until the package actually starts moving, at which point it updates to another estimated date…I wouldn’t worry about it because FedEx and / or Nike seems to be way behind on their packages right now…
Appreciate that image bro.

I just got an email that it shipped and scheduled for tomorrow. Can't wait to have them in hand.

Sacai knows how to ship a pair of kicks, I’ve always been impressed receiving an international shipment from them. The unboxing takes so long I have to share

- first a nice white box, white tape. Real clean and slapped on the side is a big pink thank you sticker
- inside the white box is the shoe box wrapped in brown paper, with the Sacai sticker
- and then as you guys know, each pair is individually wrapped *chefs kiss* 😘
Navy - SNKRS EA
Grey - undefeated local raffle
Grey - Sacai raffle
7B6C2538-C2F0-45FC-A831-0DDF3A038F9C.jpeg
E8B30A35-C0E7-402C-9BB8-EBBCC24B77A1.jpeg
F385560D-2D19-4B6A-BCFF-34A5214E2202.jpeg
3EDDC774-7619-4745-B62E-F1A557A08544.jpeg

Last edited:
This Nike x FedEx situation is trash.... hit on the lightening 4s on saturday... shoes got shipped thru UPS and got them wednesday... this some BS

Sacai knows how to ship a pair of kicks, I’ve always been impressed receiving an international shipment from them. The unboxing takes so long I have to share

- first a nice white box, white tape. Real clean and slapped on the side is a big pink thank you sticker
- inside the white box is the shoe box wrapped in brown paper, with the Sacai sticker
- and then as you guys know, each pair is individually wrapped *chefs kiss* 😘
Navy - SNKRS EA
Grey - undefeated local raffle
Grey - Sacai raffle
7B6C2538-C2F0-45FC-A831-0DDF3A038F9C.jpeg
E8B30A35-C0E7-402C-9BB8-EBBCC24B77A1.jpeg
F385560D-2D19-4B6A-BCFF-34A5214E2202.jpeg
3EDDC774-7619-4745-B62E-F1A557A08544.jpeg

They extra gray pair a 10.5 by any chance?

For those of you who purchased via the SNKRs app double check how much the subtotal was. I noticed on my box that it showed the "suggested retail price" at 160 but when looking at the subtotal they charged 170.

I've had it happen in the past (difference was 30 dollars) and contacted chat about the price difference, I usually just have to upload a picture showing that "suggested retail price". I know it's only a 10 dollar difference but hey that's 10 dollars back :lol:

EDIT: Was not successful, so mileage may vary if you find it worth your time this is what the person wrote...

" ... due to Covid there have been price changes and with shipping delays if styles move into a new season there may be a price increase already in place and unfortunately many of these changes could not be reflected on the boxes or hang tags before they were shipped... "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom