Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Just won the the international Juice app as well. Also seeing tons of success everywhere, these might be more abundant like the Clot KOD Air Max 1 which is going for insanely cheap on the resale market so it’s looking good for those that end up striking out.

FC0AC48D-E224-4AEF-9450-4F15AC9A9483.jpeg

For those talking about stock, bare in mind you’re comparing stock at the stores who’s shoe/collab it is. It should be expected Juice and Sacai gets the most stock outside of SNKRS.

Yeah that’s a given. Only reason why I brought up the stock is because I used the clot air max 1 as an example as every boutique got good stock on those and they are damn near below retail on resale market. And judging how the fragment sacais are low $300, I can see these clot sacais go for around that or even lower

Agreed. But, the AM1s just weren't a popular shoe. Folks couldn't get past the clear toe box.

But there is something to be said about how Clot/Juice collabs perform on resell and how quickly kids are willing to drop their resell prices on Clots.

$300+ sounds reasonable and then eventually higher as stock dries up. These Sacai Waffles generally perform above average on resell.

Definitely got the alert and 10 minute draw countdown. Submitted payment and an error came back . That was strange …. See y’all next week lol

Lol show the grey was up and entered info then error then notice push then came here to see push lol

Agreed. But, the AM1s just weren't a popular shoe. Folks couldn't get past the clear toe box.

But there is something to be said about how Clot/Juice collabs perform on resell and how quickly kids are willing to drop their resell prices on Clots.

$300+ sounds reasonable and then eventually higher as stock dries up. These Sacai Waffles generally perform above average on resell.

the original CLOT KOD AM1 was more of a collector's shoe than it is a popular wearable shoe. But it still wasn't a cheap shoe on the aftermarket. Thats why I was shocked its going for so low. Another example is bacon AM90, again another collectors cw that should've been a popular big hit but it wasn't. Its what happens when the supply exceeds the demand lol. The sacai clot waffles are also see-through toebox so if thats the indication for being unpopular, these clot waffles should lean towards the likes of clot am1. But yeah, I also agree that the sacai waffles generally perform above average on resell.

on a related note, whats the deal with the grey clot sacai waffles. I see that there are pairs at the Juice Stores worldwide installations, I would like to grab those too

Last edited:
the original CLOT KOD AM1 was more of a collector's shoe than it is a popular wearable shoe. But it still wasn't a cheap shoe on the aftermarket. Thats why I was shocked its going for so low. Another example is bacon AM90, again another collectors cw that should've been a popular big hit but it wasn't. Its what happens when the demand exceeds the hype lol. The sacai clot waffles are also see-through toebox so if thats the indication for being unpopular, these clot waffles should lean towards the likes of clot am1. But yeah, I also agree that the sacai waffles generally perform above average on resell.

on a related note, whats the deal with the grey clot sacai waffles. I see that there are pairs at the Juice Stores worldwide installations, I would like to grab those too
Had no clue these were see-through lol

I believe Sacai themselves will notify winners throughout the day due to it being the September 9th in Japan right now.

Back
Top Bottom