Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Short run it’s about equal. Those Pollen 1s have potential to be $500+ over time. The Electro Orange is a decent color way too. But if you’re happy with the trade then that’s all that matters.
I wanna agree with you because almost ever 1 gains value over time but I’m not too sure about the pollens. In person the quality is decent but the color yellow & blocking just doesn’t do it for me. Maybe it’s just me….

On foot of the new clots *not me in the pic*

clot-sacai-nike-ldwaffle-kiss-of-death-2.jpg

I'm really tryna figure out..... usually an 11.5 in Kobes 4-8s... 11 in Nike free rn flyknit... and these grey sacais are snug but doable in the 11 but been trying to find someone to trade with for an 11.5

Only thing I hate about waffles are the unstable feeling when walking....
My Undercover Outbreaks are fire but have that same unstable feeling. Even worse when driving lol

I nearly rolled my ankle a couple of times walking over uneven ground in my waffles.

Anyone has a pair of black nylons sz 11-11.5 for sale or trade? I know ppl don't like the materials and I want a pair. PM me.. 👀

If you going to advertise a shoe especially with a translucent upper don’t raw dog it lol that’s definitely a turn off. Reminds me of the clot AM1s before they came out the people that had them were raw dogging
Nothing will give me more nightmares than the ow pink zoom fly picture on reddit where the guy had no socks on lol

I just had my new frag waffles–in addition to 7 other pairs of sneakers and two pairs of oxfords (including 2x FOG1s, AMM 3s, and What The Pauls)–stolen from my apartment storage area. About 4k in total value.

We're having my NYC apartment treated for bed bugs (yes, it's a nightmare) and I had to make room for the exterminators to come through, so I stacked some boxes in a tucked away basement area for a few days. They were all double boxed in cardboard, so someone would have had to go picking through them to see what was inside.

I guess I'm an idiot for thinking this would be fine in NYC, but this is a building I've lived in for 3 years and felt pretty okay with the people I share the building with. It could have been someone who lives here, or someone who was visiting over the weekend, I don't know.

Anyway, this sucks and I wanted to share with people who'd understand. Look after your ****, fellas. I guess I need to get my *** some renter's insurance :emoji_slight_frown: If anybody has any advice, please feel free to DM

I just had my new frag waffles–in addition to 7 other pairs of sneakers and two pairs of oxfords (including 2x FOG1s, AMM 3s, and What The Pauls)–stolen from my apartment storage area. About 4k in total value.

We're having my NYC apartment treated for bed bugs (yes, it's a nightmare) and I had to make room for the exterminators to come through, so I stacked some boxes in a tucked away basement area for a few days. They were all double boxed in cardboard, so someone would have had to go picking through them to see what was inside.

I guess I'm an idiot for thinking this would be fine in NYC, but this is a building I've lived in for 3 years and felt pretty okay with the people I share the building with. It could have been someone who lives here, or someone who was visiting over the weekend, I don't know.

Anyway, this sucks and I wanted to share with people who'd understand. Look after your ****, fellas. I guess I need to get my *** some renter's insurance :emoji_slight_frown: If anybody has any advice, please feel free to DM
Damn to the first the issue that led to the 2 issue. Smh. I'm from NYC(BK) as well. That's crazy. If you said basement... would a visitor just randomly go to the basement?! What area in NYC are you in

Back
Top Bottom