Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I just had my new frag waffles–in addition to 7 other pairs of sneakers and two pairs of oxfords (including 2x FOG1s, AMM 3s, and What The Pauls)–stolen from my apartment storage area. About 4k in total value.

We're having my NYC apartment treated for bed bugs (yes, it's a nightmare) and I had to make room for the exterminators to come through, so I stacked some boxes in a tucked away basement area for a few days. They were all double boxed in cardboard, so someone would have had to go picking through them to see what was inside.

I guess I'm an idiot for thinking this would be fine in NYC, but this is a building I've lived in for 3 years and felt pretty okay with the people I share the building with. It could have been someone who lives here, or someone who was visiting over the weekend, I don't know.

Anyway, this sucks and I wanted to share with people who'd understand. Look after your ****, fellas. I guess I need to get my *** some renter's insurance :emoji_slight_frown: If anybody has any advice, please feel free to DM
No security camera's inside or outside the building?

No security camera's inside or outside the building?
I thought we had a security camera above our entrance—turns out it’s fake :emoji_confused:

At my super’s insistence I did file a report today, but I can’t imagine anything coming of it. I’m going to shoot an email to all my fellow tenants tomorrow just to see if anyone saw or heard anything, but I pretty much gotta chuck this one up as a loss.

I won’t be replacing the vast majority of them either. Maybe one or two. Every pair except one (oatmeal fogs) was a retail pickup, and I couldn’t bring myself to drop 2-3x that to replace the collection.

Headed to Houston this week for a wedding and am taking the Sacais. Last night I tested my snkr lacing zen patience and tried lacing with white and grey, below are the results 🤍 (bonus pic of my rotation for the week/weekend)
44D7C881-3B15-4CE2-821E-85AA3823C5F1.jpeg
BCA4717D-AC75-499F-860A-7E738B306AD4.jpeg
DA0FDEAC-6F41-4689-8ABA-E9954EAD9D3C.jpeg

Headed to Houston this week for a wedding and am taking the Sacais. Last night I tested my snkr lacing zen patience and tried lacing with white and grey, below are the results 🤍 (bonus pic of my rotation for the week/weekend)
44D7C881-3B15-4CE2-821E-85AA3823C5F1.jpeg
BCA4717D-AC75-499F-860A-7E738B306AD4.jpeg
DA0FDEAC-6F41-4689-8ABA-E9954EAD9D3C.jpeg
Proper!

I just had my new frag waffles–in addition to 7 other pairs of sneakers and two pairs of oxfords (including 2x FOG1s, AMM 3s, and What The Pauls)–stolen from my apartment storage area. About 4k in total value.

We're having my NYC apartment treated for bed bugs (yes, it's a nightmare) and I had to make room for the exterminators to come through, so I stacked some boxes in a tucked away basement area for a few days. They were all double boxed in cardboard, so someone would have had to go picking through them to see what was inside.

I guess I'm an idiot for thinking this would be fine in NYC, but this is a building I've lived in for 3 years and felt pretty okay with the people I share the building with. It could have been someone who lives here, or someone who was visiting over the weekend, I don't know.

Anyway, this sucks and I wanted to share with people who'd understand. Look after your ****, fellas. I guess I need to get my *** some renter's insurance :emoji_slight_frown: If anybody has any advice, please feel free to DM

Sorry to hear this. In general, I don't trust anyone except close family and friends. I have a shared storage area in the parking garage at my condo. There's multiple cameras in the parking garage and I still wouldn't trust leaving any valuables in there. I don't think you can do much aside from doing a police report. Just in case the items are recovered later on. Maybe you can talk to the apartment manager and ask if anyone else was robbed. But most likely they won't do anything. These shared storage areas are usually owner's assume the risk; if something does happen.

how do these frag sacai's fit?

i've seen some say go 0.5 down, some TTS

i've been wearing sz 10 J1 high, and 9.5 for j1 lows

how do these frag sacai's fit?

i've seen some say go 0.5 down, some TTS

i've been wearing sz 10 J1 high, and 9.5 for j1 lows

I'm a 10.5 in Sacai LD Waffles thats TTS for me. My feet are average not wide nor narrow and the 10.5 fit me just right.
J1 Highs and Lows are all size 10
Air Max 1's are a 10.5
Flyknit trainers are a 10.5 but my Racers are an 11.

Hope this helps.

I'm a 10.5 in Sacai LD Waffles thats TTS for me. My feet are average not wide nor narrow and the 10.5 fit me just right.
Air Max 1's are a 10.5

Hope this helps.
Def helps for me. I would presume 10.5 is your true size. I'm an 11.5 in my only air max 1... atmos animal pack... so me continuing to search for 11.5 to swap with, with having an 11 is not me wasting my time. The 11s are ight snug and doable if I loosen the laces and never tie them

Air Max 1's are a 10.5

Hope this helps.

Same for me but with certain AJ1s I have to go up to a 10.5.
Like my royals and breds fit perfect with a 10 but my size 10 hares are kinda tight fit.

Is it just me or is the suede on the grey pair have more texture to it?

Both of my blue pairs just lack the amount of shag I see on the grey pair.

I'm sure it varies per pair but even between the 2 blue pairs one has more texture than the other... but neither compare to the texture I see on the grey pair.

Air Max 1's are a 10.5

Hope this helps.

my feet are a bit wide and wouldn’t mind going .5 up.

nah nylons are trash, especially the laces. Go with the original ld waffles
Nah, b. Black nylons are certified flames. I love the subtlety and contrast of materials. The og sacais are dope, but i hate the thin, transparent mesh where you can see your socks. That takes away from the anesthetic when wearing them imo. It's the only reason i don't have a pair. Summit white and og black are the best 2 colorways hands down

Nah, b. Black nylons are certified flames. I love the subtlety and contrast of materials. The og sacais are dope, but i hate the thin, transparent mesh where you can see your socks. That takes away from the anesthetic when wearing them imo. It's the only reason i don't have a pair. Summit white and og black are the best 2 colorways hands down

I wouldn't go as far as calling the nylon version "trash" but they're okay... mesh >>> nylon. I actually ended up getting rid of my black nylon pair to help grab the grey sacai pair. They just felt weird on foot compared to the mesh versions. But that was just my experience with them.

Back
Top Bottom