Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

How are you going to assume someone never held a shoe in their hands tho?

I've held and tried on a couple pair of the "OG" colorways and I agree with Charm.

Have you ever worn or held OG’s in hand? Didn’t think so, do me a favor and just stick to the clots and undercovers :lol:

Anyways, for today :smokin
F25D9C38-1B7E-4C4B-A160-01EB75FF8871.jpeg
Your parents must be super proud you were on the sacai wave 1st. Again, congrats. I hope it gets you far in life bro. Is the og mesh way different from blue clots? 🤔 Yea, didn't think so. Foh!

Are you under the impression that those in your pic are OGs? Because, they aren’t. They’re nice, though.

What are you taking about lol. You think we’re talkin colorways? Def not talking about OG ldv and wafle racers.

Your parents must be super proud you were on the sacai wave 1st. Again, congrats. I hope it gets you far in life bro. Is the og mesh way different from blue clots? 🤔 Yea, didn't think so. Foh!

Yeah dunno what pride has anything to do with it, go ahead and make it personal if you want tho… but I’ll call ya out if you jumped late on a bandwagon calling the OG’s trash while praising these triple collabs.

Thought everyone gained interest in ldv waffles for its uniqueness, I admit I was iffy about the mesh at first. I was even meh about the sneaker of the year but far from trash.

You gotta appreciate the originality tho, unfortunately the model is now watered down but as long as kids keep buying into the hype I guess :smh:

I think they meant OG colorways as in just the first 2 sacai waffle colorways the blue colorway and the gusto green.

anyone want a pair of bright citron size 8.5M retail plus shipping? if not, sendin em back to nike. they fit tight, cant do this lol

The materials on the fragments are definitely much better than the og LDV sacai waffles. That being said, give me the og all day.
The mesh may “lose its form” if you wear them enough over time due to the flimsy mesh but once your foot is in, the form magically returns!

what is up with nike shipping various length of shoe laces nowadays. I've gotten legit 4 different pairs of shoes with different length laces between the left shoe and the right shoe. It makes relacing the sacais especially hard with the double laces if they don't line up tip to tip.

What are you taking about lol. You think we’re talkin colorways? Def not talking about OG ldv and wafle racers.

Yeah dunno what pride has anything to do with it, go ahead and make it personal if you want tho… but I’ll call ya out if you jumped late on a bandwagon calling the OG’s trash while praising these triple collabs.

Thought everyone gained interest in ldv waffles for its uniqueness, I admit I was iffy about the mesh at first. I was even meh about the sneaker of the year but far from trash.

You gotta appreciate the originality tho, unfortunately the model is now watered down but as long as kids keep buying into the hype I guess :smh:
Everyone's opinion is different, which is fine. YOU took my og mesh comment personal as if you were the designer. You "calling me out" bc i didn't cop or like og colorways, but i copped/like the new "trash" colorways is pretty lame imo, but w/e. These are just shoes, most of which i don't even wear. I honestly don't much give a **** about shoes anymore. I still come to nt by force of habit tho. But yea, the ld sacai is my new favorite shoe and yea I'm late to the party. But once I copped black nylons, i fell in love. Of the 7 pairs i have now, the blue clots are easily my least favorite it's bc of the mesh. Frag mesh > og mesh. IMO

the blue clots are not exactly the same mesh as any of the og mesh ones. Actually the blue clots feel stiffer and tighter all around thanks to the hyperfuse parts whereas the the mesh ld waffles have more give with the suede/nubuck counterparts

$181.62 total for maroons on Sx. Can't wait to get them. Just $11.62 over retail. Now to see if I can get the yellow ones for the same price

Back
Top Bottom