Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I bought these to actually wear. Out of my 7 pairs, the only pairs i haven't unDS'd yet is grey frags and the yellow undercovers. I really love this shoe.. favorite silhouette of any new shoe maybe of like the past decade or so. Most new nike designs are utter garbage, which is why they exist solely off retros/nostalgia. Ye touched on this in hus drink champs interview. We been programmed. This is why I respect how ye is pushing things forward design-wise, whether you like it or not. It's new, innovative and different. How we still wearing the same ol dusty af1 silhouette 40 years later?
Definitely just got finished watching it Ye Definitely was on point with certain topics

e074d8cc-b51e-49f2-a2d5-23cb876c4251-jpeg.2892190

I can get the maroon pair for retail from a guy on offer up but I’m hesitant because I haven’t worn the grey pair from SKNRS. Can’t believe these have no resell. Guess the ship has sailed.
Seems only resell on the older ones and the blue and grey fragments.

Check out was surprisingly smooth for the reds, I guess folks really ain't rocking with the Blazer lows. Hopefully the white/neutral grey pair in 2022 is an easy cop too.

Check out was surprisingly smooth for the reds, I guess folks really ain't rocking with the Blazer lows. Hopefully the white/neutral grey pair in 2022 is an easy cop too.

Sure enough…Figured people didn’t dig these pairs heavy…

Hopefully the Tan and Purple pairs go as smoothly…Same for that White / Grey pair…

Back
Top Bottom